We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Prototype GT-R Spotted in New Mexico

Eudemon

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/ASSALBERT/DSCF0405.jpg

Click Here !!

Around 5:30 Monday night, Keith (evo4g63) and I were heading down Cerrillos Road when we spotted the silver prototype Nissan Skyline, along with 2 black Armadas turning into an Amigo Mart on the opposite side of the road. Being that this was a rare sighting, we quickly flipped a "U" and pulled into the station. As we pulled in, the car surrounded by roughly 12 Asian guys who were logging information. Hoping that they spoke English, we decided to get down to talk with them about the car. I asked one of the guys what he thought of the car, and you guessed it, he had no idea what I was saying. However, he did manage to whisper a question into my ear, "you know GTR", in which I replied, "heck yes". As he asked me that, I noticed a large bulge on the right hand side of the covered interior. To my pleasant surprise it was a Japanese version Skyline equipped with factory turbos. We spoke with the reps from Nissan Japan a bit longer, and after a good 10-15 minutes of leg humping, let them get back on the road. The car has Michigan plates, and is being tested on US roads, so make sure to keep an eye out for it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yes supposed to be just badged GT-R rather than skyline as better known like that worldwide

too bad, since i think Skyline is (or was) one of the most beautiful car names.

Cars looking Nice Tough i rather the R33

is that it here ?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

if thats it then i must say im loving the rear lights

i read in 'Road&Track' (i think that was the magazine. it had three JDM supercars on the cover. the GT-R, the Lexus concept, and the Acura concept cars) that the GT-R will have 450bhp, and a starting price of $70K USD, i think. if that is the case, i will see alot of 'vette owners trading in, for sumthin thats AWD. AWD > RWD IMO :D :D

i think it goes on sale late '07 in Japan, and spring '08 here in the States. not sure about elsewhere.

(kinda like how ive seen the release of the 2008 Subaru Impreza/WRX model, which will go on sale here in August, but they havent released what the 2008 STi will be....)

and Forza, i like your Sig. i still remember the first time i saw a countach. :D