We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any Hondas?

stiliqn007

Wrong section mate.. You dont really need to be very familiar with the site, you just need to look at what the section is called. This is one "TDU2 Mod Releases" which means if you create a thread in here it is generally expected you have a mod to release. We do have a request section along with many other sections, you just need to take a peek at the titles.

No bother though, just ask a mod/admin to move the thread..

To be honest you didnt even need to post, you oculd have just scrolled through this section , it lists all the mods released here, or at a push you could use the search box at the very top of the page.. (thats why you should always look before you touch a forum) :lol:

But yes there are honda's, in fact there is a honda NSX on the very first page of this section ( just scroll down a bit) there are probably more as well, just go through the pages in this section and see what we have to offer. you may find there are other cars you like the sound of that you didnt consider..

totally agree

--- Post Updated ---

hey guys, i have found a website with some hondas on it, but you have to register and for some odd reason there is no CAPTCHA code when it asks you to enter it so... but here it is anyway.

REMOVE SPACES

w w w . drivers-paradise .c o m/tdu-2/mods/cars/category/honda

**ALSO**

here is a link for a Honda S2k :) REMOVE SPACES

d i s k. yandex .c o m/public/?hash=qqesEbvH26Cx1c3TipVXxRs8Eki/eyW3lsT2M6F6%2Bm8%3D

You need "Need for Speed Underground", not TDU. :D

Why would you need more "normal" cars, it´s a supercar game.

i wouldn't turn down some cars from TDU1,

btw this is gonna be offtopic,but in order to safe myself making a new thread. Does anyone have problems with TDU2 servers? the launcher says the game servers are unavailable and when i try going into my safegame,it stands there for like nearly 5min and then tells me it couldnt connect to the servers

totally agree

--- Post Updated ---

hey guys, i have found a website with some hondas on it, but you have to register and for some odd reason there is no CAPTCHA code when it asks you to enter it so... but here it is anyway.

REMOVE SPACES

w w w . drivers-paradise .c o m/tdu-2/mods/cars/category/honda

Hi there,

you only need an account on my site for details/data sheets of the original cars.

You cannot find any mods on my site to download!

There are just pictures of mods listed with links in general, where they were published.

:)

PS: Captcha repaired :D

i wouldn't turn down some cars from TDU1,

btw this is gonna be offtopic,but in order to safe myself making a new thread. Does anyone have problems with TDU2 servers? the launcher says the game servers are unavailable and when i try going into my safegame,it stands there for like nearly 5min and then tells me it couldnt connect to the servers

the servers are/ were down as of yesterday, they will be back, you just have to wait..