We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bmw m3 gtr (nfs mw 2005)

Arnaud Acking

but Starley GT version has BMW M3 GTR Rims with No Screw (which looks awful for other cars which are not for racing), hopefully who will do a new BMW M3 GTR Version will also fix the problem of that screw (by removing it, as Starley GT did, but his rims are Not Realistic Enough, there have Too Much Brightness)

Starley GT version is messed up Released StarLeyGT : BMW M3 GTR E46 from NFS | turboduck forum compared to Compact Version. Released -=Comp@ct=-: One of the most wanted cars :) Literally... | turboduck forum and I search for a sound for this car for about a year

I said that Starley GT's BMW M3 GTR Rims doesn't have that not good looking screw (in stead, having the BBS Symbol) ... my phrase was quite long and the longer the phrase is : the more difficult to understand is (I didn't knew how to explain as simple as possible, but now I did it)

did you mean compact ? you are not clear in what you say ... or am I just rly dumb to understand...

Well, there is no close sound for this BMW. I'm also dreaming to have the NFS MW sound. It could be easy to convert the sound files of the PC version of the game. But I have not enough talent to do a good sound with perfect transition. I think I can try later, not sure if it's gonna be good.

But instead of I'm using Sponge sound mod who have approximately the same sound but it feels more like a straight 6 to a V8.

Sponge sound: http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/11558-BMW-M3-E46-Sound

The link to download the sound is dead so if you want it you can PM me ;)

DDFDriver, don't want to be rude, but you are talking off-topic. A.A wants only a sound mod :D

yes I understood that A.A wants only a sound mod, I've just added another mention, that not just a new sound is necessarily for bmw m3 gtr, but also new better rims (and without that not good looking screw, as Starley GT's rims are [there are good, but not good enough])

but in fact : an entire new mod is necessarily, all the bmw m3 gtr mods are good, but it can be better ;)

it's quite easy to obtain the sound from nfs mw, just use Fraps to make a video to record the engine sound, but the best is to use a digital steering wheel and pedals to obtain the constant flux / flow, than you convert the video into sound

Fraps is in my opinion the most efficient and the most easy game video recording program

Well, there is no close sound for this BMW. I'm also dreaming to have the NFS MW sound. It could be easy to convert the sound files of the PC version of the game. But I have not enough talent to do a good sound with perfect transition. I think I can try later, not sure if it's gonna be good.

But instead of I'm using Sponge sound mod who have approximately the same sound but it feels more like a straight 6 to a V8.

Sponge sound: http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/11558-BMW-M3-E46-Sound

The link to download the sound is dead so if you want it you can PM me ;)

DDFDriver, don't want to be rude, but you are talking off-topic. A.A wants only a sound mod :D

Why record the gameplay when you already have the samples in the database of the game :lol: ? I mean, just convert into TDU Format and it's done ;)

The problem also of recording in game is you have undesired sound like wheel on the grass, wind, smash road sign sound, traffic sound... The sample of the database is surely pure sound and enough good quality audio files. I will reinstall the game and see what I can do. ;)

record the gameplay if you don't know how to get that samples from the database, but if you know than no problem

Why record the gameplay when you already have the samples in the database of the game :lol: ? I mean, just convert into TDU Format and it's done ;)

The problem also of recording in game is you have undesired sound like wheel on the grass, wind, smash road sign sound, traffic sound... The sample of the database is surely pure sound and enough good quality audio files. I will reinstall the game and see what I can do. ;)

In racing, you can block the wheel with a middle screw. That's enough :) I'm pretty sure this M3 GTR have a middle screw. The original MW rims looks very good to me. DDFDriver, these rims already exist on another BMW M3 E46 mod.

Don't worry A.A, I've already got the game ;) When I'm gonna have lots of time, I'll work on it. In two or three weeks I hope you can have the sound.

A.A, What Tires mod are you using ?

yes I know (the rims of Starley GT), but there are not good enough :)) that's why I've requested other new rims for BMW M3 GTR :D because the BMW M3 GTR Rims of Starley GT (these : [ATTACH]19464[/ATTACH]) are not good enough (the brightness is too big, the relief is not visible enough)

and : I also requested New BMW M3 GTR Rims because the Starley GT's BMW M3 GTR Rims are too big for other car's wheels (except Audi S6, which I think has the biggest wheel size)

so : I would say that it is just a minuscule "fettish" of mine because of the rims :D

In racing, you can block the wheel with a middle screw. That's enough :) I'm pretty sure this M3 GTR have a middle screw. The original MW rims looks very good to me. DDFDriver, these rims already exist on another BMW M3 E46 mod.

Don't worry A.A, I've already got the game ;) When I'm gonna have lots of time, I'll work on it. In two or three weeks I hope you can have the sound.

A.A, What Tires mod are you using ?

I was talking about the original M3 E46 made by Tool or Minime. :D The only detail you probably don't want is they have the BMW logo in the middle. I'm sure they looks very cool on Razor's BMW ;) To be honest with you, I don't think somebody is gonna make these wheels for you because there's not much modder now who's making Rims... Sorry mate.

Tires looks more like Michelin Pilot Super Sport. But I will have a look later. Thanks A.A :)

aha, I see

I was talking about the original M3 E46 made by Tool or Minime. :D The only detail you probably don't want is they have the BMW logo in the middle. I'm sure they looks very cool on Razor's BMW ;) To be honest with you, I don't think somebody is gonna make these wheels for you because there's not much modder now who's making Rims... Sorry mate.

Tires looks more like Michelin Pilot Super Sport. But I will have a look later. Thanks A.A :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...