We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alien: Isolation - Is this finally the Alien game we've all been waiting for?

Eudemon

"GAME OVER MAN"

alien-isolation-trailer-grab.png

Usually that's what would be thought when you saw a new 'Alien' game was on it's way, but this one actually looks promising and maybe even deserving of the title of the original film that scared so many with it's constant feeling of being hunted, dark lit (huh?) corridors and of course those incredibly tight ventilation shafts. Then there was that scanner that would go *beep* *beep*, getting higher pitched and faster as it detected something was getting closer and closer.

Seriously just from the above, a game that captures all that from the film should have been made long ago but alas we still wait. Maybe at the end 2014 that wait will finally be over?

Is that because of Colonial Marines or you just hate SEGA?

I've bought Aliens vs Predator years ago, and it was such a big let down because it was rushed in every aspect. Last year the same thing happened again with Colonial Marines. So I'm done with buying Alien(s) game published by SEGA. They don't have quality standard like other publishers. They only want to earn money with publishing crappy unfinished games.

Fair point, I mean this is exactly why I started the above post with the "Game Over Man!" quote, however the end of that trailer does show that the developer somewhat feels the same and wants to make the game the name deserves. It's out late 2014 so chances are a lot more will be known over the next number of months including of course just how bad... or perhaps good it turns out to be. :)