We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?

Eudemon

Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Will you BUY Hardcore Mode?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know

I suppose I'll have to if I want to be a cool kid.
You don't have to do anything, many people are annoyed at this so I'm just wondering how many people will grin and bare it or who will show their disappointment by not paying for something they originally thought was free.

You don't have to do anything, many people are annoyed at this so I'm just wondering how many people will grin and bare it or who will show their disappointment by not paying for something they originally thought was free.

I have to admit,I am pretty annoyed it's not free anymore...

When you think about it though,I'm sure it will be worth the points...

I think I may be losing a few friends over on the offical forums and for some strange reason im laughing my head of over it. People accusing Atari of fraud. Sorry buts that's stupid. As i've said, morraly wrong, nothing legally wrong. I'm still gunna buy it becouse I know Atari just can't afford to put such a huge update (almost like a small expanishion) out for free. And when people say it wasn't free, the car pack cost the same as the last one and we got nothing extra with that.

I'm certainly gunna buy it, think its quite cheap really. If it was like 1000 points then that would be stupid.

I think I may be losing a few friends over on the offical forums and for some strange reason im laughing my head of over it. People accusing Atari of fraud. Sorry buts that's stupid. As i've said, morraly wrong, nothing legally wrong. I'm still gunna buy it becouse I know Atari just can't afford to put such a huge update (almost like a small expanishion) out for free. And when people say it wasn't free, the car pack cost the same as the last one and we got nothing extra with that.

I'm certainly gunna buy it, think its quite cheap really. If it was like 1000 points then that would be stupid.

Don't worry,I still love you.

I was just voicing my opinion...

Are you telling me HC is not free any more?! Oh my days! Still gonna get but, Atari get one damn thing right!

Now your gunna get6 told off by Diablo. Why am I in such a happy mood. Don't know. Already been told I need help, maybe I do. :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit:

Yeh id like to know that too jonny, ive not really been keeping up with the community side of things lately, not even been on 360 lately xD so what HC mode all about?

Its a new set of physics to make the game more realistic and more of a sim racer other than a arcade on. You enter the mode sepertaly when you load up the game (where the new game thing is) and you can't do the single player missions it. Basicly makes driveing mroe difficult, more of a challange.

this is profound, atari are taking the wii. they promised it was included in the christamas dlc (they also said the files were in the download...)

yet again we have been misinformed, atari are going down in my books, really down

im still buying it, but grudgingly, this is an outrage.

you know what? i dont think hardcore was bugged (as announced last monday) i think atari recalled it so they could add a pricetag

this is profound, atari are taking the wii. they promised it was included in the christamas dlc (they also said the files were in the download...)

yet again we have been misinformed, atari are going down in my books, really down

im still buying it, but grudgingly, this is an outrage.

you know what? i dont think hardcore was bugged (as announced last monday) i think atari recalled it so they could add a pricetag

Took me a while to get the "wii" joke..:damnit:

Its a new set of physics to make the game more realistic and more of a sim racer other than a arcade on. You enter the mode sepertaly when you load up the game (where the new game thing is) and you can't do the single player missions it. Basicly makes driveing mroe difficult, more of a challange.

Finaly real physics, ill buy it!

Regardless of the mood on the atari-boards, and to be honest I am apalled at the reactions from the mods (Not you Diablo) on some of the stuff I and others have posted, I am not going to buy the Hardcore Pack.

I have sent mail to the Atari Nordic offices, and I ran through marketing laws with a colleague on the paper I work for, who is in the Cosumer-editorial, and we took it to our lawyer, and guess what: It IS a breach of marketing laws that they posted that you need the X-mas pack in order to get the Hardcore Mode and then later making it available for everyone.

I will pay the 160 points for the HC mode and resume normal consumerism, only if I get some form om compensation for the december-pack, which I now have a certified lawyers word on, is in fact a gross example of false advertising.

I'll keep ya'll posted :)

I will pay the 160 points for the HC mode and resume normal consumerism, only if I get some form om compensation for the december-pack, which I now have a certified lawyers word on, is in fact a gross example of false advertising.

I'll keep ya'll posted :)

I beg you don't sue Atari, there already close to bakruptcy, or it seems like it, how will we recieve anything else?!