We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi!

adRocZ

Brand spanking new TDU2 player because Steam summer sale FTW! I like long walks on the beach....oh wait that's probably been used already.

Actually, I like to stream, photograph cars, play with my kids and family, develop websites and games.

I picked up a new hobby of TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY I CAN'T GET ANY MODS TO WORK. Other than that, I am enjoying my game, always loved cars, though I would try and get social a bit more since my father recently passed away, and so I decided to join this forum. My dad loved cars, he was a mechanic and taught me everything I know. Anyway, that's probably too much info, but I am excited to be here.

If I can I will post some links to my car photography when I get ze permissionz.

Hello there and welcome here :hi: Sorry to hear about your father. There aren't that many people on this forum who are that active on TDU2, many of us are waiting for games coming in the near future like Driveclub, The Crew and Project Cars. About your linkys, you'll need a few more posts before the forum moves you to another member group and you'll be allowed to post links. It's been disabled for new members to stop spambots and such pasting links all over the place.

Now hand over your teeth please!