We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cops And Robbers (Game)

FA430RGT

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and get pics, it means once stopped though we'll need to hold for about 3mins so I can get about 2 or 3 pics to make sure at least one properly extracts.

Are we doing the 3 warnings then an arrest or 3 strikes and your out !

Ok remind me when your trying to get pics, I'll try and slow it down! And once your tottally off the road BY COPS you've had it.. but if you crash and reset and we surround you (even though you can drive through) thats it too..

I'll go and get boths cars in a min. Got both cars but they are all stage 3. And the grandsport, arn't there loads of them?

Um I said stock and up to stage 2? You might wanna sort that out...

Wheres the meeting point guys?

Where the RUFs are sold, German inderpendents...

In just over 1 hour 30 minutes guys!

Well that was certainly different to how I remember it, the update has made it impossible to do a roadblock as people just literally now drive through it plus the collision detection is strange in that when you try to pit, sideswipe or even just ram the runner, 90% of the time you go through them unless you're driving like a granny.

Which is a shame cause TDU Pursuit/Cops & Robbers used to be great fun especially when everyone set having fun as the main priority. Ah well the old was certainly fun while it lasted.

Well that was certainly different to how I remember it, the update has made it impossible to do a roadblock as people just literally now drive through it plus the collision detection is strange in that when you try to pit, sideswipe or even just ram the runner, 90% of the time you go through them unless you're driving like a granny.

Which is a shame cause TDU Pursuit/Cops & Robbers used to be great fun especially when everyone set having fun as the main priority. Ah well the old was certainly fun while it lasted.

Agreed, Extreamly contimplating weather to carry it on, something has to be done about the "Fairy Speeder", and Slacky didn't help by pressing "Pause" once or twice:banned: Tut tut, any pics Diablo?

Fairplay to slacky for taking us from one side of the map to the other, but it was very annoying to be driving at him, then have him disappear straight through your car, meaning you have to turn around and get speed whilst he is already doing 160+.

Was it someone mentioned setting it up as a multiplayer race, with collisions on, and then its about the speeder getting to the finish, and the cops stopping them beforehand? Sounds good to me, and means we dont get lead on a 90+ mile chase by slacky again :omg:

Was it someone mentioned setting it up as a multiplayer race, with collisions on, and then its about the speeder getting to the finish, and the cops stopping them beforehand? Sounds good to me, and means we dont get lead on a 90+ mile chase by slacky again :omg:

well, i said have the driving meter on, and that we dont actually follow the course so that we can go where we want, but with no traffic.

i preferred nipper's idea though, of nipper using a bookmark and the speeders trying to get to him with the cops trying to stop them.

slacky got rammed off road several times by me

you shoulda called out the Special S7TT Police Unit LOL

You also helped him a few times especially near the start where you made a jeep crash into myself and another cop who were right on him. Just unfortunate TDU's collision detection has changed from before, it was so much fun setting up a roadblock that actually worked ! lol

You also helped him a few times especially near the start where you made a jeep crash into myself and another cop who were right on him. Just unfortunate TDU's collision detection has changed from before, it was so much fun setting up a roadblock that actually worked ! lol

dont forget the times i drafted him upto about 185MPH :monkeydance:

It took you all about 10 mins to get me. Shows what difference being a good driver makes. Then I went and got lost when trying to catch up in my CCR, bad driving and bad scence of direction in one night. Good fun though.

You put up a good fight dude, especially considering three of us chased you round that entire island.

Your arrest was abit lucky, you crashed and then I had you straight away.. Do you reckon we should do some sort of points system for this game?

I stopped him! You just rammed into the back of him, gawd! :D

P.S. 430, I got champion, woohoo.