We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU + G27 = only 180 degrees rotation?

TDUZoqqer

Sup guys,

So I havn't find any threads like that. I am 99% sure this question was on the forum already, but I can't find it.

Recently (back in spring actually) I got a G27 because it is realistic and so. Googled many times already, but have not find anything, is it possible to make TDU understand the G27 can turn more than 180 degrees? I mean to turn left completely i still need just half a rotation of the wheel, although the wheel can go more.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm new at turboduck.

Did you install Logitech Gamer Profile (or Logitech Gaming Software, which is what its also known as i think), you can download it from Logitech's website or there might be a disc with your wheel)? You need to go to settings (when the wheel is plugged in, it should detect it) and there's an option to change how much the wheel can rotate.

I had many issues with getting the G27 to work well with TDU... here's what I did in case it works for you too.

1. Plug wheel in, ensure all settings are correct in Logitech Gaming Software. Save.

2. Uplug wheel, then plug it back in (making sure Logitech Profiler is open in the bottom right corner of windows taskbar, whilst it calibrates)

3. Then, right click and Exit from Logitech Profiler. It will come up with a message that says it may not work properly but ignore it.

4. Then start TDU.

This is how I got mine to work...

The in game animation is limited to 180, otherwise they would have had to code hand over hand animations. So that means nothing.

That's what I know, my question was more why the maximum turning ingame is like on my screenshot.

Although it is "normal" (animated to 180 degrees) when I uncheck "Activate steering wheel" in the options.

@nicram7766: I don't understand that either, but I'll check out your options, thanks :)