We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dear TDU Drivers

Reanimation

Hello guys,,

Don't be afraid. I have my own website, blogs and forums,, I'm not a newbie,,

I'm join this forum for one reason. I love TDU, but I don't have it. I have a lovely Xbox, but he's broking. Don't work. In the future I have a X360,, I search for work to buy a X360,,

Now, I live in Belgium. Near France, The Netherlands and Germany. It's a small country but it's Ok.

That's it, I hope you enjoy it,,

Wow that's quite an intro there, :welcome: to TDU Central and I think most people bat some know where Belgium is but it's always good to give some pointers to those who don't.

Good luck with the finding work situation, I'm sure there's work for you somewhere it just depends on the type and it's pay.

Thanks for joining, see you around.

Yeah I've started putting the TDU Central moniker into the videos and descriptions now, plenty of people view them so why not. Unfortunately my main one wasn't uploaded by me, the East Coast drive has had over 50,000 watches !!

That is one video I would like to put the url on. lol

just out of interest on the original xbox did you ever play Midtown Madness 3, i love that game loads still.

Well, one of my favourite games is Midtown Madness,, It’s a great game and you have so many vehicles. It’s a very nice game. And I like driving with the Mini Cooper S

Lol, I'll be going to Brussels soon (couple of months) Anything nice?

One of the great things is the Atomium, I like the different balls. They have changed the balls. Now they are new and I really like the new balls. You have so many things in Brussels,,

I’ll do. I want an X360 and the games PGR3, TDU and Rainbow Six Vegas,, There awesome. I have a lot to learn for I play with my X360. The first game I buy calls Test Drive Unlimited ^-^

I search for pictures from cars and houses and I got a few cars and homes.

I like the Lotus and the apartment and a house with 2 floors,, I don’t know the names but there are awesome.

And don't forget, the home and the cars in my signature. :)