We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FM5 won't install [SORTED ITSELF SOMEHOW]

Prophecy

HEEELLLLLP! I was able to play last night, left my console on overnight to finish installing, was at 86% last time I checked. Wake up, xbox is off. Turn it on, getting notifications that dlc is being installed (I qued them last night). Go to play, won't launch. Nothing at all happens, doesn't try, screen doesn't go black, nothing. Remove disc and put it back in. "a 14gb update is required for forza motorsport 5". Mmmmkay, I got that the first time I put the game in yesterday. Accept, and I had a look at the management page for the game. On the left, where it did say 40.4gb internal, it now says 27.7gb. Wtf is going on. I'll mention that the install is not actually doing anything. No progress bar, it's not in the download que. I even tried going offline,this time it tells me it needs a 14gb install. Still doesn't actually do anything. Game still won't launch. Nothing is doing anything.