We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Photos & Videos] That was close.

Eudemon

Driving like crazy through the city of Honolulu I was approaching a stop sign and a traffic car looked like it was going to keep on going, he didn't, so I gently pressed the brakes so that I wouldn't go slamming into the back of him and when I stopped behind him I knew it was close but because I was in the interior view I didn't know how close, jumped to Photomode and well.......

RUF RGT set free!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEWEuFT7NsI

Wreckless Gallardo (from demo #1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWomk6d4DY8

Click image for larger image.

tdu-gallardo-closeta.jpg

Post your close calls here also !

Re: [Photo] That was close.

You couldn't even get a cigarette (well actually I meant to say the short word for cigarette but then found it came up with *** ... I guess because of obvious other uses of the word) packet in that gap!!!!!

i doubt i could fit a Cigarette in that gap, well, if i stomped on it to make it flat it might just fit

but that would be a waste of a decent cig

• 3 weeks later...

Re: [Photo & Videos] That was close.

I was going to create a new thread for this then I remember we already have this one so from on this thread is for your near misses and close calls. I have added to past videos of mine, one from a while ago and one from November, anyone who has driven on TDU with me knows I like to attack the traffic headon and this is just 2 examples of it in action. :D

Enjoy !

[updated in the first post]