We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C:Pursuit (New and Improved Version!!)

FA430RGT

Right now listen, and listen good! The last cops and robbers event (http://forum.testdriveunlimitedcentral.com/showthread.php?t=194) was abit of a Success? Well I've now taken the bugs that arised in the first event and have tweaked them thanks to help to some certain folks (Slacky, Nipper and Diablo ;) ) And I have come up with a new and hopefully more fun (remember that word?) way of playing, we have also adopted a more feircier name too that Diablo orginally came up with (:excited:) but here goes and please try and keep up!

I might even start running a point system as long as people don't start fighting!

The Game will consist of the following 8 Players.

Class A) We have ONE (1) Speeder/Theif that will try and reach the Person in Class B.

Class B) Person B is someone who has transported to a certain place on the map (Bookmark Hopefully). He will be the next Speeder as he has to sit there and wait for who ever the hell is wasting his evening!

Class C) From now on this class will be known as the "Mobile Wall" they are Saleen S7 TT STAGE 3 (yes Stage 3). There job is to go ahead of the

pursuit and cast roadblocks to catch the theif. Now two points here:

-POINT ONE: This unit cannot ram the speeder of the road, under no circumstances are you to even touch the speeder! There will be some sort of punishment if you do (just don't try anything)..

-POINT TWO: This unit can be asked to race very far ahead to give the slower cops a chance to transport too!

Class D) This is the Unit which can arrest the speed. It contains 3 swot cars (was the Maserati's last time). Basically all you lot need to do is ram him or once the speeder has crashed just pull up next to him and wait and call "Your nicked Sunny-Jim!" and we then move on to the next round!

Class E) I'm still wondering weather or not we will have this unit but I'll add it for the next event, this Unit will consist of the last member, you can consider him to be the police commisioner of the 6 Police units. He (or maybe one day a she? Nope He) Will drive a faster car then the CLASS B and D and he can ram the Speeder off the road. He CANNOT ARREST THOUGH, he can be mobilised to be used as a road block if he wishes (or is forced to).

IF you have any problems regarding the above please either PM me or Write in this thread and I will get back to you and edit things if need be..

Ok heres the list:

CLASS A (SPEEDER):

1. . baldred - baldred

CLASS B (PERSON WHO SPEEDER DRIVES TO):

1. .

CLASS C (MOBILE WALL):

1. . Nipper - N1PPER
  2. . xslackyxS7TT - x slacky x

CLASS D (SLOW POLICE FORCE):

1. . tthorrpeyy - tthorrpeyy
  2. . Pherelas - Pherelas
  3. . Lwsbrck - Crazed Dodgem

CLASS E (POLICE COMISSONER):

1. FA430RGT - FA430RGT

Ill be one of the patrol vehicles/"slow" cars as you put it.

Dependant on what you decide, could I put in a suggestion that the patrol vehicles are RS4s, and the speeder is a CLK 55 AMG. Have exactly the same stats speed wise, and have a certain 'realistic' edge to the setup (although how realistic a saleen speeding ahead so the chase cars can warp to him is I dont know!).

also the Police Commisionner should call the shots and make the decisions on the placements of the Saleens and such ;)

Another good Idea, but I can imgine certain people just doing there "Own" thing, I think that the two Saleens should just stick togeather as much as possible, oh by the way, the chance of making it to the guy waiting is very very low, and time wise I reckon 5 minutes should be enough to have him!

Dependant on what you decide, could I put in a suggestion that the patrol vehicles are RS4s, and the speeder is a CLK 55 AMG.

It has been notice, I think that I will only sell the cars for people to get in (you know I don't rip people off) but I think it will be able to control colours and stage tuning.. I realised that last time the Massers we're in 2 shades of black, and were not all spec'ed the same too..

It has been notice, I think that I will only sell the cars for people to get in (you know I don't rip people off) but I think it will be able to control colours and stage tuning.. I realised that last time the Massers we're in 2 shades of black, and were not all spec'ed the same too..

good point, but i would rather use my own Saleen thanks (hope you dont mind)

I reckon the cop cars (D class) should have cars that are that little bit faster than the speeder, otherwise the chase could go on for a very very long time, and with roadblocks being effectively useless, it would make the chase more even. And ensures the speeder needs that little bit more skill through corners/route selection, rather than out and out speed.

I'll bid in with something here before bed.

How about the Guy who the speeder has to get to, is activated when the speeder reaches him. He then has a one-minute sanctity period, where he cannot get nicked, while the original speeder then finds another place to get to. This can be repeated endlessly of course.

Furthermore, if this sort of event is getting popular and it, for instance goes from lighthouse to lighthouse we can then have contests, to see which of us can do the trip with fewest arrests?

Just thoughts.

Don't run me out of town if it's rubbish :P

BTW: Keep an eye out for a post on the official boards tomorrow around 14 GMT.

I'll bid in with something here before bed.

How about the Guy who the speeder has to get to, is activated when the speeder reaches him. He then has a one-minute sanctity period, where he cannot get nicked, while the original speeder then finds another place to get to. This can be repeated endlessly of course.

Furthermore, if this sort of event is getting popular and it, for instance goes from lighthouse to lighthouse we can then have contests, to see which of us can do the trip with fewest arrests?

Just thoughts.

Don't run me out of town if it's rubbish :P

BTW: Keep an eye out for a post on the official boards tomorrow around 14 GMT.

not being funny or anything but in a real cop chase would the coppers give a theif a few times to get away lol nope they wouldnt :wtf:

Sorry guys tried posting yesterday but the net kinda packed up..

THE EVENT IS ON SUNDAY 4TH OF MARCH

PLEASE ARRIVE AT GERMAN DEALERSHIP AT 15.15 AND WE WILL START AT 15.30

WITH THE PROBLEM ABOUT SOMEONE TO DRIVE TO WE'LL SORT IT OUT THERE UNLESS SOMEONE JOINS TODAY.

POLICE CARS (SLOW) - MERCEDES CLS 55 (65?) AMG AT STAGE 2

SPEEDERS- WISEMAN GT AT STAGE 1