We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU-C:Pursuit (New and Improved Version!!)

FA430RGT

I might have to go half way through if it goes on as long as last time becouse I normally eat somewhere around then. I'll try and get back after words though.

OK no worries, I was actually going to postpone it but I'd figure lets give it a try, I've been really busy this week..

Me, 430 and his mate played tag for an hour or more earlier, and clocked up 60 miles on my golf. We played where one person was 'it' and then you passed 'it' on (one person on at a time), and we played where if you get caught, you assist in catching the other person. It was real good, no lag, no confusion, just fun. I suppose this could work with upto 5 players, but after that it would get confusing and laggy.

Me, 430 and his mate played tag for an hour or more earlier, and clocked up 60 miles on my golf. We played where one person was 'it' and then you passed 'it' on (one person on at a time), and we played where if you get caught, you assist in catching the other person. It was real good, no lag, no confusion, just fun. I suppose this could work with upto 5 players, but after that it would get confusing and laggy.

Yeah that was good fun, I think 5 though is still abit much unless everyones got a good connection..

sorry bout me being a noshow, laggy internet rubbish NAT settings malarkey

only just got you voicemail 430 haha, seriously lagging out

if anyone has sent me any msges over live then please be patient as i seem to be recieveing them a day late grrrr, stupid BT HomeHub, although i think M$ is partly to blame LOL (when is M$ innocent LOL)