We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New here.

Potato195

Hello everyone. This is a first for me, being on a forum website that is, but I really enjoyed TDU and thought it might be nice to talk to others who enjoy it also. I don't actually own it, being that I only have PS2, but I'm planning on spending my precious money (alot of it) on an XBox 360 and the game. I rented it for my friend last weekend and I haven't slept much since. Anyways, I'm glad to be a new member here and I'd enjoy talking to all of you.

-Mateo Pagani

Hi there Potato (cool name but huh?) welcome to TDU Central. You're right about the game it's really really fun and addictive in a strange way and when you finally pick it up for yourself you'll get to savour the full course meal that is TDU !

Thanks for joining and we'll (eventually) see you on the island !

I should have explained before. I got the nickname in 3rd grade when I moved to the U.S. from Uruguay. Some retard thought that the name Mateo rhymed with the word potato. It turns out everyone calls me that now in school. Oh yeah, and they say my last name, Pagani, rhymes with the word salami.

I.NEED.TDU

-Potato Salami

I should have explained before. I got the nickname in 3rd grade when I moved to the U.S. from Uruguay. Some retard thought that the name Mateo rhymed with the word potato. It turns out everyone calls me that now in school. Oh yeah, and they say my last name, Pagani, rhymes with the word salami.

I.NEED.TDU

-Potato Salami

Well if I'm ever in the US and near you I'll knock that kid for you! ;) Welcome mate..