We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guest .:TestDriver:.

Hello.

I just made an action video based on The Transporter movie. It's an action video and I hope you enjoy. Took about 3 days (I think) to make and my mom dubbed the first scene apparently if I had a girl friend I'd use her voice instead and wouldn't took my mom's time. anyways, let's see the movie.

Additional info are available at the end of the video (credits scene). (click on the image to play)

[/"]2ir11rc.jpg

(TDU2) The Transporter Movie [FWVGA] - YouTube

Comment if you liked it.

:)

Bye.

5mins in at the moment but I have to say I'm impressed, a lot of work has gone into this you can tell and apart from some compression or capture issues it's a pretty decent watch and take on the movie and its events.

Nice little bit with the jump on the beach from multiple angles just there and then an even BIGGER jump off that wooden ramp. :cool: Shame about some of the UI showing in the shots though, takes away some of the focus on the action. :(

Blues Brothers moment with the Police going on right now. :lol: The white car is definitely the better driver of the cops that is evident.

The Transporter has gotten himself a hair-transplant by the looks of it.

Don't remember this live action sequence in TDU2 ??? :hmmm:

Hey that was alright, how long did that take you and the others to do?

5mins in at the moment but I have to say I'm impressed, a lot of work has gone into this you can tell and apart from some compression or capture issues it's a pretty decent watch and take on the movie and its events.

Nice little bit with the jump on the beach from multiple angles just there and then an even BIGGER jump off that wooden ramp. :cool: Shame about some of the UI showing in the shots though, takes away some of the focus on the action. :(

Blues Brothers moment with the Police going on right now. :lol: The white car is definitely the better driver of the cops that is evident.

The Transporter has gotten himself a hair-transplant by the looks of it.

Don't remember this live action sequence in TDU2 ??? :hmmm:

Hey that was alright, how long did that take you and the others to do?

Thanks man. :D Nice review of my work! :) Specially the "The Transporter has gotten himself a hair-transplant " part. LOL. Actually I didn't have mood to edit the character to make him like the Transporter character :p :) .

I did this project alone and it took about 2 or 3 days (can't remember exactly how many hours did the project take),

Rule #4, don't ask if we saw the video :p

Yes, I started watching it just after you posted this thread.

Error 409 "rule conflict" :) , Rule #4 had already been explained before :D (The Transporter's rule number 4 is "Never make the promises that you can't keep").

BTW, :) Sorry if that question was bad or something.

It would be better without this "Save replay" text, but it's still an amazing job :)

Yeah that buttons appeared after installing a mod (I think) and I wanted to put a watermark on it in my Sony Vegas video editing software but I forgot :) .

Great work!

Seems to me you have spend a lot of time to create this video.

Thanks man, Yes that did took loooooots of time. I actually was watching The Transporter series 1 and then thought it'd be cool to make a Transporter-based TDU video... . IMO, The series of the movie is very disappointing and I really dislike those TV series, they ruined the movie. Actually the best movie of the Transporter movies is the original one (part 1 of 3).

Thanks for the comments anyways.