We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mafia

Eudemon

Well well well what do we have here eh? It's the TDU Central Mafia that's what ! What is it? Well basically with the upcoming DLC Pack containing an Audi S6 plus the Lexus pack coming soon a few of us came up with the idea of having a Mafia that drives around in black saloon/sedan cars in groups upto 6 mainly because it looks cool but also because you don't see many of them driving around.

So I give you the first TDU Central Mafia gathering and if you ever see us out in the map in a 4-door then it would be right to assume it's black and we're in suits. lol

It's just some fun basically but you get some interesting remarks from other players on the map.

Latest 12/04 :: 04/12

(Click images below to view larger image)

Mafia Cruise #3

Click to view Mafia Cruise #3 images

Mafia Cruise #2

tducentral-mafia-010.jpg

tducentral-mafia-011.jpg

tducentral-mafia-012.jpg

tducentral-mafia-013.jpg

tducentral-mafia-014.jpg

tducentral-mafia-015.jpg

tducentral-mafia-016.jpg

tducentral-mafia-017.jpg

tducentral-mafia-018.jpg

Mafia Cruise #1

tducentral-mafia-001.jpg

tducentral-mafia-002.jpg

tducentral-mafia-003.jpg

tducentral-mafia-004.jpg

tducentral-mafia-005.jpg

tducentral-mafia-006.jpg

tducentral-mafia-007.jpg

tducentral-mafia-008.jpg

tducentral-mafia-009.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central Mafia - Latest 27/02 :: 02/27

Diablo, is there any room on your freinds list for me yet?

And this looks fun as hell. I want to join in sometime with the Merc my brother bought, Ive no use for it but this looks good!

I'll be clearing some names off my list before I jump on TDU tonight.

Uh yeah we have thought of the 300C's but it's more variety and fun with different cars. As for the guy you know I personally would've pressed Start or Back and driven through them. lol

Uh yeah we have thought of the 300C's but it's more variety and fun with different cars. As for the guy you know I personally would've pressed Start or Back and driven through them. lol

yea that would have been the best way to get out of it, yea your rite with having variety. the cadillacs a pretty cool aswell,

guess you're doing a mafia run at the mo in CLSs ... tried to jump to you but my 360 keeps on freezing on me ... locks up and all I can do is power off ... was fine earlier when playing ... oh well after 3 freezes I've given up ... see you lot on Sunday for the race .... hopefully!

guess you're doing a mafia run at the mo in CLSs ... tried to jump to you but my 360 keeps on freezing on me ... locks up and all I can do is power off ... was fine earlier when playing ... oh well after 3 freezes I've given up ... see you lot on Sunday for the race .... hopefully!

Yeah We're still on now (I'm off to bed in a mo') see if you can jump to them now..

That was an amazing time we had there all who participated, I mean we started with 4 then became 5, then 6 and finally 7. I think there was an 8th but they couldn't stay in the session for some reason.

And that lil Saleen kid we blocked not on purpose of course saying "Damn! That's the most Mercedes cars I've ever seen, hell they're all Black too.". :D

Great fun.

That was an amazing time we had there all who participated, I mean we started with 4 then became 5, then 6 and finally 7. I think there was an 8th but they couldn't stay in the session for some reason.

And that lil Saleen kid we blocked not on purpose of course saying "Damn! That's the most Mercedes cars I've ever seen, hell they're all Black too.". :D

Great fun.

Yeah that was great fun, had server problems towards the end my self so decided to call it a night..

Yer, it was real good last night, and those pics look insane!

Basically, I had more fun trying to drive in a convoy of a million black saloons than I ever have on this game. Some lag spoiled it a bit, but when it returned to 5 people the lag was gone and it was real good.

My only critiscm was a lot of time was spent sat around, should certainly pull up somewhere and chill for a few minutes, allow other people to join us, but I think we were sat at that hotel for 15 minutes? 430 was getting restless, lolz.

430 was getting restless, lolz.

What can I say, my tires were getting cold! But yeah we should try and arrange ourselves quicker and we really get some of these lag issues sorted out, it becomes extreamly difficult to drive in a tight 8 man convey if two people are lagging through you constantly and your driving dash view!

It was great last night i had fun. Next time will be better as this was a first and we will be more organized in time for the next one. Regarding lag issues well what can i say apart from atari get it sorted, it's fine until there are more than 5 people.

Re: TDU Central Mafia - Latest 02/03 :: 03/02

Well well well what do we have here eh? It's the TDU Central Mafia that's what ! What is it? Well basically with the upcoming DLC Pack containing an Audi S6 plus the Lexus pack coming soon a few of us came up with the idea of having a Mafia that drives around in black saloon/sedan cars in groups upto 6 mainly because it looks cool but also because you don't see many of them driving around.

So I give you the first TDU Central Mafia gathering and if you ever see us out in the map in a 4-door then it would be right to assume it's black and we're in suits. lol

It's just some fun basically but you get some interesting remarks from other players on the map.

:cool:

Latest 02/03 :: 03/02

(Click images below for larger image)

tducentral-mafia-009.jpg

tducentral-mafia-008.jpg

tducentral-mafia-007.jpg

tducentral-mafia-006.jpg

tducentral-mafia-005.jpg

tducentral-mafia-004.jpg

tducentral-mafia-003.jpg

tducentral-mafia-002.jpg

tducentral-mafia-001.jpg

where is that pic of when you had three black cls's lined up front and three other black saloons in the back? I see its a hotel now but where exactly is it?