We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mafia

Eudemon

Guest Johansen

Re: TDU Central Mafia - Latest 02/03 :: 03/02

where is that pic of when you had three black cls's lined up front and three other black saloons in the back? I see its a hotel now but where exactly is it?

thats right next to the ferrari dealership downtown.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central Mafia - Latest 27/02 :: 02/27

I WANT TO JOIN!!! :p

No seriously, are you still doing those things?? Because if so, i wanna join in if i can. (I've always wondered or those sedans are useful in any way... )I've got a SL 65, a SLR McLaren (love the design of that car) and a few other black cars.

Yay, new to the forum! :excited:

Id love to Join i was one of the ones who lost all progress but i started back up and im now Champion.

I really like Cruising aswell not many people actually understand it very well :)

You can contact me on my Gt Its Craigzeh

Sorry guys about the lack of this lately, we are trying to get the competition completed as well as setting up some future events as well as complete the site on time ! Feel free to meet up though in your cars and cruise about, if you get pics then feel free to post them here.

The TDU:C mafia rolled out tonight in the shape of myself, baldred and dodgem. It targetted some poor innocent biker, who looked at us funny. Before he knew it, his motorcycle was getting rammed by 3 5-door black saloons. He wont be hanging around this part of town again...

o could you guy's PLS (!!) sign me up to this ??

i got a black cls with part 2 of tuning,

+ i like some gangsta driving

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

Well we prefer slower cars fellas but your free to join us.. You will have to add one or two members from the board to catch up to us as it's rather like a Flash cruise. Theres no start or finish point..

I got some pics too pick up of one of these we did 2 days ago. Neeson sure you can join us but notice the Mafia uses black 4-door saloons/sedans. ;)

Oh yeah, I think I'll go fork out for a Crysler CC or something :)

Thanks mate