We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Obtaining TDU1 Megapack

joe_alker

Hi all,

I haven't been around all that much in the last year (I wasn't around much before then either, but I joined then so I was slightly active) but I heard there was a TDU multiplayer mod so I returned.

However I would like to know if it is still possible to obtain a copy (preferably legal) of the Megapack? Just sick of having all those blank spaces when using the magic map.

Officially (as far as Atari and devs are concerned) TDU1 is not back online (just mods), so I'm not sure they can legally/ethically sell an incomplete game. Perhaps you may get lucky and find a Gold Edition DVD that includes the megapack but otherwise it was an online-only DLC sold via limited webstores, which no longer appear to stock it. :(

And it goes without saying that we still won't permit discussions or links about the other ways to 'obtain' the software.

Officially (as far as Atari and devs are concerned) TDU1 is not back online (just mods), so I'm not sure they can legally/ethically sell an incomplete game. Perhaps you may get lucky and find a Gold Edition DVD that includes the megapack but otherwise it was an online-only DLC sold via limited webstores, which no longer appear to stock it. :(

And it goes without saying that we still won't permit discussions or links about the other ways to 'obtain' the software.

I suppose you're right about the ethically/legally selling an incomplete game, but if it is legal, we know that it is an old game, so yeah I can't see a problem as we do know what we are letting ourselves in for. As for the discussions about 'other ways', yeah don't worry I wasn't going to go there ;)