We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with the new bigger mods

Ale3akiS

this bigbnk thing isn't working for me.. I've tried deactivating the filesize from the moding tools, the project paradise and iLLusion - Island Paradise v0.9.5 but still can't get the game to play with the new big mods such as the laferrari.. any help would be appreciated

Whats the exact problem ?

Game crashing or ?

Island paradise doesn't have to do anything with bigger mods nether does that option from modding tools.

Only thing you need is project paradise installed, and you need to tick big bnks option in launcher if you havent already.

Hello first

Many options:

- Have you got a legal copy of TDU ? Cracks doesn't work with Project Paradise

- Have you got the MagicMap ?

- Have you got at least the official Patch 1.66A ?

- Some big mods doesn't require Project Paradise (Like the BMW M3 GTS by Minime891) but require the community patch 1.68b

- Did you put the d3d9.dll file and Paradise_Launcher in C:/Programes Files (x86)/Atari/Test Drive Unlimited ?

- Did you tick -BigBnks in Project Paradise ?

All these questions are very common. If you have done all of that above, it's another problem. And I let you know Illusion's Island Paradise v.0.9.5 and TDU Modding Tools doesn't affect the size limit. One is an environment mod, the other one is a Tool for install Cars, Change Cameras, Set Slots, Modify Physics, etc...

Let us know if you have sorted your problem please. Good luck ;)

yes the game crashes.. i have allready ticked big bnks..

--- Post Updated ---

I made it.. the problem was that i didn't put the d3d9.dll file and Paradise_Launcher in C:/Programes Files (x86)/Atari/Test Drive Unlimited which is kinda noobish ... it works fine now... thank you both for your help...