We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The infamous Nurburgring Nordschleife webcam

Eudemon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read over Nodz post again and noticed he said TVR. I couldn't see where it was but found it in first pic. It's a series 1 btw ;)

Whats a series one? Thats just a Tuscan, no idea what type becouse thats all engine size, 3.6, 4 and speed 6. There was the origianl Tuscan back in the late 60's early 70's but that isn't one of them.

Whats a series one? Thats just a Tuscan, no idea what type becouse thats all engine size, 3.6, 4 and speed 6. There was the origianl Tuscan back in the late 60's early 70's but that isn't one of them.

Well theres the Series 1 and the Series 2 tuscan is there not? The one spotted seems to be the series 1 ;)

I thought it was just Tuscan, Tuscan 2 and Tuscan 2 Convertible as the three you can get more recently. They no longer make the Tuscan just the two Tuscan 2 models and then each of them come in 3.6 litre, 4 litre and the 4 litre S which each add on another 20 bhp to each other; 360, 380 and 400 BHP.

But yes it is a old Tuscan, main give away is the lights on the thing.

Im not quite sure about the BMW's but i think its says training on the sides of all of them, maybe people learning to race??

There are loads of them, they seem to have shut the track for them aswell.

Found out what they are, they are training cars. BMW have training sessions there regularly and I think its open to everyone.

The Skoda's must be a VRS day they do. Don't know why really, there quick yes but normally these meets are for somthing specil like ferrari or MG Migits or somthing. Thats a lots of bikes though, how do the pay thing cope with this or can they busy one huge ticket?

As of the Porsche 911 997 Techart GT Street, sorry thought it was a racing team as they hadd all the wheels and set up. Know what it was there for becouse it was after shuting hours wasn't it?