We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU 1 Online

BlackBaronTDU

Hi again :)

Well you can buy TDU on Amazon or many other online shops. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Test-Drive-Unlimited-PC-DVD/dp/B000GBANV4

For the Megapack, unfortunately, it have been deleted in every markets... :o To get it you haven't much the choice to get it in an illegitimate way :ill:

And TDU isn't even available on Steam. It's quiet a rare game today.

TDU2 is different and have nothing in common with TDU1.

If you have a legal copy and you want to play online, have a look here: http://forum.turboduck.net/threads/29561-Test-Drive-Unlimited-Project-Paradise-v003A-PUBLIC-BETA-AVAILABLE

Your problem with the newest car you've downloaded is that these bnk file are even bigger than before. We've got something new who increase the file size limit. So now we can play with extremely high quality models :) It's the -bigbnks option in Project Paradise. :) You just have to place the d3d9.dll file and Paradise_Launcher in your main TDU folder.

Project Paradise allows many other cool options ;) You'll find out your self

yeah, I have done it. but still have new questions.

1. I have started new game today. when I look to map, I can see online players, ( red points in map ) but I can not see them in game, I can not join them. how can I join them, to drive together ?

2. may I use modded cars? with changed name and physics ?

3. if original car was Audi TT. I have changed it with mercedes benz C63. when you and me will meet, what car will you see in game if I drive it ? Audi TT or C63 ?

4. When I was modding car, ( MB S65 ) we had a problems, BNK size, interior and exterior. So, as I understand there is no limit ? I had exclusive car 3D models, but could not make any car. ( bnk oversize ) so as I think is there available to create it today ? :D

- Answer Q1: Your actual internet port block the other players. So you have to open the port 8889 in your router.

- Answer Q2: Yes, no limit to mod cars now :) You can have your complete physics too. In Atari's Servers, the devs was banning people using performance pack because for them, it was cheating. But now, it's another server an of course Speeder will never ban people :D

- Answer Q3: Well, my self if I haven't replace the Audi TT with a mod, I will see an Audi TT with Mercedes C63 AMG physics ;) It's gonna be a bit weird for me but I know what's going on. So the car you drive have the BNKs you want and the physics you want. If you see someone else driving an Ascari and you replace this car with an Audi R8, you will see an Audi R8 with probably physics of Porsche Carrera GT (depends what performance pack tdupk the other player use)

- Answer Q4: Yes, the file size limit have been HUGELY improve ;) I think it's something like more than 10MB ? Not sure. Ask the other modders around, they'll tell you. New mods use the BigBnks options.

You have many other cool option too like the fuel ! Yes Finally Fuel in TDU :D

Before I forget, What's your online TDU name ? Is it the same here ? :cool:

4. When I was modding car, ( MB S65 ) we had a problems, BNK size, interior and exterior. So, as I understand there is no limit ? I had exclusive car 3D models, but could not make any car. ( bnk oversize ) so as I think is there available to create it today ? :D

12.5 mb in interior and exterior bnks ;)

I am using other name now, to discover new thing in TDU. after I will use my name, BlackBaron :)

Q1. I think I meet new problem about it. How to open 8889 port? I have not idea about it :X what does it means ?

Q4. wow, I think a lot of problems will solve.

I saw, that my fuel tank was going to be empty :D but where may I fill in ? just go home ? in my garage ?

Q1: There is some tutorial online. It just depends of the manufacturer of your router. Don't know where you are in the planet :D For example in England,You have a contract with Vodafone for internet. So search on google "Open port 8889 Vodafone". It's pretty easy normally. I had no problem when I tried in France.

Q2: Hehe man, guess what ? Remember all these petrol station on the Island ? Just go next a pomp and you'll see a message saying to full up your tank, just press backspace on your keyboard. That's such a great function ! :D

Hey BlackBaron mate.

I saw few days ago that you tried to contact me.

Long time no see. :)

Yeah, you can play, and its actualy advised to have 1.68b patch installed.

I am curently having 1,68B patch, Islant paradise, project paradise and everything works nice.