We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

randomsox's official Youtube thread - Cars, Dogs & Coffee

randomsox10

So as to avoid making a new thread for every video, I decided it would be easier to just post my videos in one singular thread (as recommended by Diablo). So here it is. I plan on making this a fairly regular thing with more car meets, vlogs, and hopefully reviews if I can get my hands on some cars. So if you dig it, show some love, subscribe, all that other malarky. And if you have any suggestions as to improve the videos, let me know! Thanks all!

Here's the most recent one. It's from the local 86 meet from last Friday that I went to.

Once again thanks for checking out the videos guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Soup guys! I finally got around to making a video this week after a week straight of midterms at university. Its another car meet video, this time at one of the largest meets in my area. Sadly this particular meet wasn't as big as months past, but it was still very fun. So enjoy the video and bonus points if you can find the hidden dog in this video :D

• 5 months later...

I know its been awhile since I've posted a video up here, but I'm finally back after a hiatus, and I have to say that this is one of my favorite videos I've done so far. This is from 8/6 Day here in San Diego, where our group had around 60 cars altogether. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as myself!