We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A treasure hunt... kinda...

Well i thought it could be something fun, someone started a similar thing on a diffrent forum many years ago and i thought i "steal" the concept, basicly its a treasure hunt of sort, we all take Pictures of a Place and all of you try to guess where its taken, and the first one that gets the first guess right as in a Picture proof from the same Place gets to start the next hunt. and im gona start you of with a bit of a tricky one to get to, the general location is in it self simple, but to get to the precise it is a bit of hazzle, you need o be in HC mode to get to it i Think. I´ll give you clues of where it is and so, obviously they cant be to easy, have to make it in to a bit of a challenge, that said, it has to be possible for all to get there so using a "cheat" to Place you on top of a mountain and such is ofcourse a nono, but other than that its just about the fun of it.

The first clue is a quite obvious one

Clue 1: Pearl Harbor

Edit: Forgot to type, ofcourse it dont have to be the same car as i use, it can be what ever you have, car or bike makes no diffrence.

Oh sorry :D I fault we had to say what is the name of the place you are and you said Pearl Harbor so to me it was already founded. So If I understand right, we have to take a pic on the exact same place you are and post the pic here ?

I edited the first post, so it might be a bit more undestandelble,

it has to be in the same spot, obviously some of the features of the Picture has to be in so it can be verified. :)

Alright :) So let me re-use my shot up there :cool:

It's somewhere in the middle of the Island ;) Easy access

Wow somewhere in the middle.... could you be a bit more specific... the middle of the Island is a farely huge Place... ;)

--- Post Updated ---

Sounds like something I might have invented :susp:

That depends, i could easily be something you came up with, what game was it, if its the right game you say it most likely is you.. ;)

• 3 weeks later...