We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Which company is making the worst looking cars?

CarMadMike

This question was posed to the jalopnik audience today and it brought out a lot of different answers with a lot of 'OMG as if! That's a beaut'.

So what company is making the worst looking cars?

- Try to give more than one example from the company, a designer having a bad day doesn't invalidate the rest of his work.

- Can it be as major a car company as possible? I'm sure there might be some horrid contraptions in Fuji but it's not as fun to debate if no one knows what it is.

- Only Post 2012 vehicles can be used to back up your point, as long as they're still in production.

:cheeese:

I'd mention all Japanese brands, but if only one brand... Hmm, I am going with Honda.

Civic Tourer & Type-R, CR-V.

02_53143c75a5a7e.jpg

2015-honda-cr-v-awd-inline1-photo-638170-s-original.jpg

honda-civic-type-r_100503093_l.jpg

Sorry Honda fans and anti-VW fans (yo, they stand out, they're not as bland as VW's!!!), these three are really ugly... They on crack on something?

I'd also nominate Mitsuoka if they are still producing those ugly turds and 2015/16? Lexus LX570, that new Mitsu Pajero and Toyota Mirai & 2016 Prius.

Bentley imo. I hate the bug-eyed look they got going right now.

Though the SUV is far from desirable, I absolutely love the Flying Spur for being quite understated and classy, and I also love the Mulsanne for being bold and unforgiving while not trying too hard to be a Phantom. The Conti GT has come into its own at the moment too, and the Speed Six concept is rather :drool: imo.

Obviously taste and design is a very personal thing, and I do agree the headlights on Bentleys are probably their biggest flaw, but they're far from the worst imo.