We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

stuff i cant find

FIRST POSTT!! w00tw00t. lol

ok so i read somewhere there was a lexus dealership in the game? cant find it. i havnt really explored the entire island yet, im about to start going up to the north half of the island today. so yeaa.

o and my sister (she got the game for christmas nd she chose a girl as the character [shes like 11] and all she likes to do is buy clothes for the character cuz shes wierd like that, i actually play the game) is annoying the poooop outta me cuz neither of us can find the "foxx" clothing store?? the character has a pair of sunglasses from that store and my sister wants more stuff from there and we cant find it so if some1 can help me find it, it would be GREATLY appreciated so she wont annoy me anymore. lol.

Hi there Steve, The Lexus dealer is right up North close to the British Independents that houses McLaren and Ascari but if you haven't downloaded the FREE Lexus IS350 from the Marketplace you won't see it as an active dealer, you will only see the dealer itself but not be able to enter.

As for the other locations I can point you to this map that shows everything on TDU, I don't know who created it or even who uploaded it but it's great resource and I hope it helps you out:

[TDU HUGE Complete Map] (1Mb)

;4018']FIRST POSTT!! w00tw00t. lol

ok so i read somewhere there was a lexus dealership in the game? cant find it. i havnt really explored the entire island yet, im about to start going up to the north half of the island today. so yeaa.

o and my sister (she got the game for christmas nd she chose a girl as the character [shes like 11] and all she likes to do is buy clothes for the character cuz shes wierd like that, i actually play the game) is annoying the poooop outta me cuz neither of us can find the "foxx" clothing store?? the character has a pair of sunglasses from that store and my sister wants more stuff from there and we cant find it so if some1 can help me find it, it would be GREATLY appreciated so she wont annoy me anymore. lol.

You have to download the lexus car from marketplace and fox there shop is in the city area as far as i know