We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Just Cause 3 {DT} First Hour of Gameplay

Camel

With just 1 week to go until the worldwide release of Just Cause 3 on the 1st of December, the developers streamed the first hour of gameplay and ever so kindly uploaded it to YouTube for us all to drool over. I’ve not watched much of the video as I want the kid at Christmas feeling when playing the game for the first time but what I did see looks amazingly fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu8qLysK5zM

So looking forward to this next week! Just hope I can find the time to play it.

• 2 weeks later...

Played this for a good few hours or so now and I've got to say that it's bloody good fun and I do have some videos of the bloody good fun-ness to show at some point. Like tethering cows to a wind turbine and watching them go round and round and round and round and round and round and you get the point. Because why not?

But to balance out the awesome there are a fair few not so awesome points to mention. Mainly being the loading times and performance issues on the consoles. Usually the load times are between 1 and 2 minutes which is tolerable but sometimes it can take up to 5 minutes just to retry a challenge which is unacceptable.

There are also frame rate issues when there's a lot going on around you which does get a bit frustrating sometimes. This seems to be much worse on the Xbox One as well.

But cows on a wind turbine.