We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hitchhikers.

Dont worry about getting them perfect, all you get is clothes tokens, and you can do them as many times as you want. If you are struggling meeting the time limit, use the fastest car permitted that you can control. If you are losing on driving points, drive more carefully. You can usually finished with 30+ seconds to spare driving carefully at a good speed.

Key thing to remember is that at 60mph a mile takes a minute so go at a steady pace and only do serious speed when you can but don't go nuts. If you have to 12 miles in 8mins then average 100mph and you'll do it easy. Honestly that is the easiest method to do these.

Also with about 2 miles to go cruise at about 90mph and watch for traffic at all times, slow at hills, slow at junctions etc and try not to stay behind the traffic unless you're on a hill.

I did 17 of these in one night using an ME 412, those 200mph blasts when I could meant I completed most with about 90secs to 2mins to spare !

is there a way to turn the voices off? the 'well, your car was ugly anyways' comments drive me insane. when the guys say 'smart i buckled up, huh?' i think 'no, i would prefer it that you smashed your skull open when i crash.'

another thing is the fact they are okay when it comes to flying through the air then landing at 180mph, then grinding the side of your car off on a wall, but when it comes to going on the grass at 4mph...

TDU2 should have much less wooden voice acting. i want to practically smell the crap in these guy's pants when you wipeout a truck at 120mph.