We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Reputation? Anyone know how it works?

FA430RGT

Alright how it works is everyone starts at 10 reputation points but no rep giving power as you have to acquire that by either people giving you reputation especially staff as they have a fair amount of rep to give and by other means which I won't specify otherwise everyone will be going after it.

When you view your User CP and see a blue rep point it means you were given rep by a member who has no rep giving power, if it's green then you have received rep from those able to give.

You can see if you can give rep by viewing the details in your post, example I give 20, Street Ryder above has now hit the ability to give 2 and there's a good few people who are currently on 1.

Alright how it works is everyone starts at 10 reputation points but no rep giving power as you have to acquire that by either people giving you reputation especially staff as they have a fair amount of rep to give and by other means which I won't specify otherwise everyone will be going after it.

When you view your User CP and see a blue rep point it means you were given rep by a member who has no rep giving power, if it's green then you have received rep from those able to give.

You can see if you can give rep by viewing the details in your post, example I give 20, Street Ryder above has now hit the ability to give 2 and there's a good few people who are currently on 1.

Ahh I see. So my points are Precious 'eh! Thanks for explaining Diablo, btw is there any point of giving you rep or ar you maxed out?

Ahh I see. So my points are Precious 'eh! Thanks for explaining Diablo, btw is there any point of giving you rep or ar you maxed out?
I'm maxxed but I still see the comments so if I do wrong, good or you just hate me then you can easily let me know with one click and a few words. :D

summit odd is the message after you give rep, about the possibility of having good rep returned, although when you recieve rep there is no way of distinguishing who rep is from (therefore i have attatched '-dodgem' at the end of each comment)

so far ive seen that rep power is

100+ posts = 1 rep power

500+ posts = 2 rep power

no-one has 3 yet so i dont know what that is set as

is anyone (bar diablo ofcourse) off the distinguished road?

seriously, i need a new tom tom. this crappy one has been telling me to stay on this distinguished road for ages now. i dont know where it goes, or where i came onto it from, but the distinguished road has now got major conjestion with all of the members on it... :p

randomness rules, m'kay?

• 4 weeks later...

so whats the point when someone who cant give you rep gives you .... rep? just to let you know they liked your post?

and whats the whole point about rep? what can you do with it? or its just to distinguish ppl for good services? :D

btw i would like to ask all ppl who gives rep to leave a little coment on the rep so the person knows why and who +repped (:wtf: ) him

so whats the point when someone who cant give you rep gives you .... rep? just to let you know they liked your post?

and whats the whole point about rep? what can you do with it? or its just to distinguish ppl for good services? :D

btw i would like to ask all ppl who gives rep to leave a little coment on the rep so the person knows why and who +repped (:wtf: ) him

Afew already do (like myself) but I guess if you don't know that might be kinda better.. To hell with that but I must say it does get kinda annoying when you don't know who sent you good rep..