We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

all the threads are blocked? Get i back the controle?

Guest sourkho

Maybe if you listen to what the Moderators tell you to do? There is a system they've continously told you to use but you never do.

Mod Posting Template[/url] now. Hopefully that should give you an idea now how it is to be used. :cool:

Remember also to title your threads: sourkho: MOD NAME

Any questions though just ask.

Sorry about that, one of the team Locked your threads in the hope you would edit them to use the Mod Template. Unfortunately said muppet never noticed if the thread is locked then you cannot edit. :fp:

I will reopen your latest thread so you can update to the template and then once that one is done I will reopen the others.

I will make it easy for you too:

COPY AND PASTE THE BELOW INTO YOUR THREADS AND EDIT TO REQUIRED DETAILS

[plain][color=royalblue][size=3][b]ENTER VEHICLE NAME  [ENTER Version No.][/b][/size][/color]

[color="dimgray"][b]Vehicle replaced: ENTER VEHICLE REPLACED
Converter/Creator: sourkho
Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - ENTER GAMES/AUTHORS WHERE MATERIALS ARE FROM
-- OPTIONAL --
Camera: X
IK: Y
Physics: Z[/b][/color]

[center][post IMAGES OF YOUR MOD HERE]

[b][color=Red]!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!
!!PUT ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS SUCH AS Patch 1.68b / bigbnks here!!
[/color][/b]

[b][size=3][Download Link][/size]
(ENTER ANY INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD)[/b][/center]

[b][size=1]Mod History [/size][/b][size=1] v1.0 - Released[/size]

[size=1][color=darkslategray]Terms of use:
-------------
- The models, skins and other files are for private use only 
- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited 
- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

THESE ARE OPTIONAL - DELETE IF NOT NEEDED
Optional Terms of use (delete or leave what you wish)
-------------[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkslategray]- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [/color][/size][size=1][color=darkslategray][enter email in README][/color][/size][size=1][color=darkslategray]
- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use [if applicable][/color][/size][color=darkslategray] 
[/color][size=1][color=darkslategray]- You are allowed to post this modification on your own site [if applicable][/color][/size][color=darkslategray] 
[/color][size=1][color=darkslategray]- If posting a pic using materials from other properties please credit them accordingly ie; Rear Wing from NFS Most Wanted [if applicable][/color][/size][size=1][color=darkslategray]
- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author[/color][/size][size=1][color=darkslategray][/color][/size][/plain]