We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where I can get TDU

Dukezera

Hello! I used to be First in quick challenges in my country region, and top 10 in world rank in test drive unlimited, however I lost my cd and key long time ago. :clap:

Does any of you know where I could get a copy? or if downloading works fine (if not, why do I have to own a legal version?)

I love this game and would like to play it again.

Ps: Wouldn't it be better to make a "project paradise" for TDU2? This way everyone who wants to play just has to download it from steam.:nuts:

I bought a box version 7 months ago on Amazon (.fr), it was a second hand version with the DVD and its activation code (don't forget to get it!).

I checked out if there was still some dvds available,

yes indeed, It's possible for you to get your legal copy for a low price.

What Pator5 mentioned about Project Paradise is important, so yes you need a legal copy.

Project paradise main initiative was to get TDU back online, why woukd you make it for a game that still is online?

And wes if you ask me, we should drop that 'legal copy needed' rule

I myself play on pirated one only with original key, I still have original disc but i dont want to use it since its pretty beaten up