We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Track Competition Leader Board

Pherelas

Right, basically it is a table of top times round the track. There is no prize other than knowing you are the best driver.

Car: Lotus Elise Stage 3

Rules: You have two laps, your first will be a warm up lap and then from rolling start from that lap there will be a timed lap. It will be held in normal mode but you can choose the driving aid settings. It will not be held in a race but in an isolated session.

This will take part on Wednesday this week and tuesday next week from 8 till 9. You can choose a 10 minute slot from these times.

Have I missed anything?

Wednesday (21.03.07):

8.00 -

8.10 -

8.20 -

8.30 - mastahpeo

8.40 -

8.50 -

Tuesday (27.03.07):

8.00 -

8.10 -

8.20 -

8.30 -

8.40 -

8.50 -

If we need more spaces we can. Thanks and any feedback will be good.

Will still keep original link; http://forum.xboxbox.com/vb/upload/showthread.php?t=103.

Yeah no problem but lately the people over at xboxbox.com are trying to hard to get people to them and sign up. It's fair enough being excited at a new thing but unless you do something different to the rest why are people going to bother ? Don't get me wrong I wish them all the best but they have to be patient, TDU Central is still new even though it's 6 weeks old ...ok it is new but you know what I mean, word will spread but spamming, being sly and using other means to get people over conveys the wrong message across. A community likes to know it is being looked after and listened to as without the members you have no community.

I have learned this through the years of running some major boards as a staff member and as just a tech agent who works in the background. Just tell them to be patient and check their server logs and see where people are coming from. Don't try and trick Google it will know what you're doing and don't jump in at the deep end and scare away members by announcing pricing plans and ads that will disappear when you sign up as that's just dumb.

"You need to slow down to take off". That's my motto with communities especially.

Yeah no problem but lately the people over at xboxbox.com are trying to hard to get people to them and sign up. It's fair enough being excited at a new thing but unless you do something different to the rest why are people going to bother ? Don't get me wrong I wish them all the best but they have to be patient, TDU Central is still new even though it's 6 weeks old ...ok it is new but you know what I mean, word will spread but spamming, being sly and using other means to get people over conveys the wrong message across. A community likes to know it is being looked after and listened to as without the members you have no community.

I have learned this through the years of running some major boards as a staff member and as just a tech agent who works in the background. Just tell them to be patient and check their server logs and see where people are coming from. Don't try and trick Google it will know what you're doing and don't jump in at the deep end and scare away members by announcing pricing plans and ads that will disappear when you sign up as that's just dumb.

"You need to slow down to take off". That's my motto with communities especially.

i would agree with everything there Diablo, i will have to chat to the admins at xboxbox and get something different that no other site offers. We will have to calm down as we probably are pushing away members by presuring them to join

Thanks for the advice Diablo

much appreciated

don't jump in at the deep end and scare away members by announcing pricing plans and ads that will disappear when you sign up as that's just dumb.

Just to clear things. We MAY offer pricing plans, it is yet to be decided, but that will not come for a long time yet, and will only come if we are successfull. We just put the idea down to see if members could give us ideas and features that we could use.

We would never tell members that adds will dissapear when they sign up, like you said, thats just dumb, and i kind of feel that its conning them into signing up, so it wont ever happen.

And thanks for the rest of the advice.

If going over to the site is an issure i'll do it on all three forum but to be honest I thought I would try and get peple to sign up to the other one becouse the admins have done alot of work for it and with 24 members it hardly taking off. I'll put all the info in the top post now from the other site.