We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

JPTH Engine Types update

JPTH

Added to database 5 cylinder inline, 6 cylinder inline, V4, W16, electric, 3 cylinder inline + electric, V6 + electric, V8 + electric, V10 + electric and V12 + electric.

Link: TDU Engine Types new update!

How to Install:

Open TDUMT (you can download here), select view -> advanced -> patches -> file -> open patch -> select the file -> select the instruction -> generate -> installer -> click ok -> test -> run patch and install.

Copy the ID|name (on the instruction) to cardata file on TDUPE (you can download here) directory.

Hi,

that's good idea, but are you sure some of these did not exist already ?

Patch 1.68b brings W16 and Inline-6 I believe. If I forgot to add them to TDUCP 2, all apologies and I can fix it.

On the other hand, do you plan to convert PCH patches to TDUF form ?

Will be easier and safer to apply into game or community patches :)

Compatibility with first gen tools

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Patching-System

Good luck, keep going!

Unfortunately, no, i look on patch 1.68 and TCUCP car data file and it isnt instaled, if it is you forgot copy ID|name to TDUPE cardata file. No im not planned convert to TDUF, i prefer keep in this way, but i give my permission to you use this updates on TDUCP, maybe on next TDUCP update. This litle updates will make diference when i release the car slots. Thank you!

You're right, I did not think about adding values to tdupe's carData.

Thanks for reply, I'll update next TDUCP release (and carData!) with your values ;)

---

Edit:

Will update car physics resources with missing engine types:

* 633709|5 Cylinder Inline

* 643709|V4

But these ones were already provided in database:

* 543709|6 Cylinder Inline (at same REF)

* 653709|W16 (at REF=594709). Would create duplicate item, so I did not add it to TDUCP... using REF=594709 instead would be better.

I know the 6 cylinder inline existed, but i delete "-" because looks better, about W16, like i said you can installed on patch 1.68 and TDUCP 2.0 but on TDUPE cardata file you forgot added, but yes make sense dont duplicate the same item and the ref its irrelevant you can delete the older one and replace for the newest one, maybe you notice i keep the ID sequence to looks better.Anyway the most important is copy the ID|name to cardata file not to do conflict with TDUPE description.Btw new update!