We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi there.

Aquila DK

Hello.

Just for some basic information about me;

My name is Daniel Havelund, and I come from Denmark, in Europe. I am 13 years of age, but please don't think I'm some small child who giggles every time someone says fart. I learned about this website, via. YouTube.com, by watching 7diab's movies. Although, I joined a little later, than I heard about this website, because I just got my Xbox 360, and Test Drive: Unlimited.

I don't have Xbox Live, yet, but it will come, when I get some more money.

And that's pretty much it. I hope I'll enjoy my stay here, and get some good hours playing with you guys, when I get Xbox Live.

Hi there Daniel welcome to TDU Central mate, thanks for signing up. I'm sure you'll enjoy TDU a fair bit offline as you acquire your collection of exotics. And then when you get Live we will be sure to look out for you as well as you will be able take part in most of the events that go on over here.

:welcome:

:D I just had to laugh at that, nice one.

I am 13 years of age, but please don't think I'm some small child who giggles every time someone says fart.

Well, I hope to join you online soon, 'cause my collection, is to me, not that bad.. I've got the Koenigsegg CC8S and the MV Agusta Tamburini.. And those are the good ones. Not exactly a bad collection.. Oh yeah, and I got a Shelby GT500, that just happened to be in the showroom when I stopped by with 200K in the wallet.. But you get kind of "bored" when you can't make money insanely fast.. I'm in pro level by the way.

But I hope to see you around too Diablo. And one other thing, damn you drive good! :D

That's true. But that 15K race, that you can take over and over again in pro mode, is kinda boring when you do it ten times in a row. But I'm soon going into expert level. And by the way to all who cares; I might get Xbox Live next month, because my birthday is in next month.

I'm still friggin Expert because i don't focus on finishing the game but on making money for fast cars, so i still have like 32% complete, but i have a reasonable amount of exotics...That's so unfair imo... (Also, i've seen Diablo's videos (well, some of them)... that's amazing driving...)

Anyhoo, to stay on topic, Eagle, when you get Live (not if, when ;) ) be sure to add a few people, so you can cruise/drift, whatever with others. There's a thread with a Player List, be sure to put your details also then, so others can reach you easier ;).

I will definitely get Live, and then post my Xbox Live ID on here.. And I look forward to driving with you all.

And I've finally reached Expert level :) So now I'll probably won't be considered a newbie when I got on Xbox Live. But in a month, I'll be on Xbox Live.

By the way, is the 20GB Hard Drive necessary for Live? Because I only got the Xbox 360 Core system because I got it for like 110-120 pounds used.

The HDD is recommended if you want to download the new cars and such as a 64MB Memory Unit will allow you one or 2 Car Packs plus your Photo's and Save Game. Definitely recommend the HDD mate but maybe not right now as they're supposedly bringing out a larger 120GB HDD soon.

If you can get one for about £40 grab it though ! And that's some price you got your 360 for. Niiiiicee.

That's what I thought (Not really, no). I thought mostly about if I want to download some demos you don't get very far with a 64MB memory card that has 32MB left.

I was very surprised too, when I saw it on "DBA.dk" (A danish website for used items).

Well, the 20GB HDD costs around 80-90 pounds in Denmark, which is expensive enough when you get around 4-5 pounds a week. But both Xbox Live and the HDD is on my wish list for my birthday.