We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Holy Moly Do You Have To Buy Car Packs In Order To Get New Cars Or...

lexusis250

yeah but they shouldnt charge us i mean a lot of people had to work for that 40 bucks and now we have to pay in order to get the good cars?? I cnt put my credit card online so now im stuck with bad cars?? i understand that they want to make money but arent they making enough with the 40 dollars they are charging us?? CMON ATARI GIVE THEM FOR FREE

Wait wait hold up guys, im new. just read this thread and now im confused. So you mean those kick ass rides like the lambos and ferrari's u gotta buy em? or are those part of the standard cars? i aint buying dat game if all i get is normal chevy's!

If they do it like the 360 then you start with 90 cars including Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Jaguar, Aston Martin etc but if you wish to get the F40, CCR, RUF's, CLK-GTR, S6 etc then you may need to purchase the DLC. Tbh they are worth it and you can see a good amount of work went into the modelling plus I don't mind helping out this game especially if it means we get cars like the F40 and CCR which are great fun to drive.

There has been no word on how PC DLC (if any!) will work though.

yes murcielago

gallardo spyder and gallardo SE

niceeee, also got a quick question. i havn't bought the game yet but i heard to start with a rental car..is it really "rental" or can u keep it for a long time? Also is there a amount of money you start off wit?

• 2 weeks later...
niceeee, also got a quick question. i havn't bought the game yet but i heard to start with a rental car..is it really "rental" or can u keep it for a long time? Also is there a amount of money you start off wit?

No it is really like a rental car you have a choice on how long you want to rent it for the longer you rent the more you pay, you start off with $200,000.