We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

S71NG3R

Hi, I have been looking at this site for a few weeks and now I have TDU I thought it was a good time to register. :excited:

I have the PC version because I don't have a Xbox 360 so I hope to meet some PC racers. I am a great fan of sim racing and mostly race online. TDU is not a sim but it dose have the best of both worlds. Sim racing is hardcore and on the edge but not always fun. Arcade racing is fun but not realistic in any way. So TDU I'm happy to say is very much the best of both worlds. It also has some very fresh features that racing games have never had before.

I like muscle cars for cruising and Italian sports cars for racing. So you will see me on the island in one or the other mostly. (If you are in a McLaren F1 and I'm cruising in my 65 Mustang no I'm not going to accept your challenge :) ).

Hope to see you on the island soon.

I like muscle cars for cruising and Italian sports cars for racing. So you will see me on the island in one or the other mostly. (If you are in a McLaren F1 and I'm cruising in my 65 Mustang no I'm not going to accept your challenge :) ).

the f1 has nothing on the mustang, id accept :p

the f1 has nothing on the mustang, id accept :p

It's funny you say that, this happened last night but not with the F1 but the SLR. I was in my Shelby GT 500 and got challenged, I said not in this car but he kept following me where ever I went. So I was pushing the GT 500 to the limit to get away and he lost it on a corner and crashed into a tree. He then disappeared off my sat nav. I guess he quit with embarrassment. :rofl: