We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Is the game worth buying?

davz00r

Hello, ive tested the game "offline" but havn't decided if i should buy it yet. Is the online mood worth the money or not? is it many online players? Does it lag much or are the opponents looking "smooth" when they drive? Thats just a few questions i'd like have answered :):D

Guest Johansen

hi there, the game is so mutch more fun online i think you should buy it. and its alot of players online atleast on xbox 360, the laging part it depends where people are from and their connection, i havent had any problems with lag when i play with people from europe.

Guest Johansen
Okey, can't make up my mind... summer is coming, don't wanna be sitting in front of the computer :p

Would like to know if there is many swedish players in the onlin-pc version.

go to the swedish forum on atari im sure there is some swedish players.

I think asking whether the game is good enough to buy on a site like this is a bit pointless becouse we all like the geam, thats why were here. Anyway, I havn't played the PC vershion, but its anything like he xbox vershion you should denfantly get it, offline boring, online is great.

I already bought the game but the thing i hate about PC is that if you dont have a good computer it wont run great. does anyone think there is a patch to help the game play with lower graphics cards??

don't think so ...

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

is it worth buy a 200 dollar graphics card (7600gt) and 40 dollars for the game and possibly 79 dollars more for a guy to install the graphics card therefore costing

200+40+79=319 dollars?

i will probably do it but i wanted to see what you guys think:bananasplit:

is it worth buy a 200 dollar graphics card (7600gt) and 40 dollars for the game and possibly 79 dollars more for a guy to install the graphics card therefore costing

200+40+79=319 dollars?

i will probably do it but i wanted to see what you guys think:bananasplit:

It seems to be a good idea, can´t you buy the 7900GS? But 79 dollars to install a graphics card, please, that's a pure robary...:wtf:

Use those 79 dollars for the 7900GS or an 8800...