DonnieBrasco

Tutorials, Helps (...and stuff)

TC2 is officially out of the door. Since the wheelsupport is not really working at the moment i do other stuff meanwhile where i do not need the wheel. So on thursday Luna and me did alle the photomissions (except the one with the hoovercraft) and i recorded all the stuff, that might be a help for others.

It's easy money and easy followers.

Have fun watching. ;) If you have questions, just ask.

I've found it a bit annoying how many times I reckon I have the right elements but the labels stay grey and don't turn green. Have tried moving the camera around quite a bit with not much success, so will take a look to see if you do things differently. Thanks for sharing.

Are you playing with widescreen-resolution? I've read a lot of players had problems absolving the photomission while they used widescreen-res. They turned down the res to "normal" and it instantly worked. (Bug was already reported and hopefully soon gets fixed.)

Because the crew has given me a lot of misery and irritation, including some other games from ubisoft / bluebyte, I decided not to put any more money in it, is almost always bug after bug, I'm tired of it

Yes I can understand that, there are some great improvements but also a number of surprising bugs compared to my recollection of the launch for TC1. Also I fear once the career races are completed there's not much to do if not playing with friends. The day 1 content really does not justify the high price tag, but I reckon they will "No Man's Sky" players with long-term free updates (and probably more paid expansion packs).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.