We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eddie Griffin crashes his Producers car !!

Eudemon

I thought they only made 399 Enzos... correction 399 production run plus the Pope Special

The old Enzo Ferrari idea of making one less than a round number and one less than how many they think they can sell so they'll always be sought after.

As to the previous crash where the car split in half ... it's designed to do that as the car is built of a Carbon Cell for the passenger compartment and then engine/suspension bolts on as a module to the rear bulkhead (just watch old film of Brundle flipping his F1 car in Australia) ... takes a hell of a lot of energy out of the equation!

As to the previous crash where the car split in half ... it's designed to do that as the car is built of a Carbon Cell for the passenger compartment and then engine/suspension bolts on as a module to the rear bulkhead (just watch old film of Brundle flipping his F1 car in Australia) ... takes a hell of a lot of energy out of the equation!

you cant look at a car without thinking safety LOL

(BTW guys, hes a car safety dude or summin in that line of work, i forget, but he told me he got his name from the curent crash test dummy, curretn crash test dummy is hybrid III if i remember rightly, thus he is the next gen crash dummy LOL)

• 3 weeks later...