We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A few questions

FateFTL

I will add questions on here.

1. If you get rich during single player mode, do you keep your money for multiplayer? Answered

2. Is single player and mutliplayer like 2 different games? Answered

3. How do you give people money/cars? Answered

4. What is there to do when online? Answered

5. How much is XBL? Answered

6. Should I sell my ps2 and all its games and my digital camera for an Xbox 360? Why or why not? N/A

7. Should I get the core Xbox 360 and not the beastly one and just buy a controller separately and save about $100? Why or why not? How does their performance differ? Unanswered

More to come

Hopefully this helps you out. :D

I will add questions on here.

1. If you get rich during single player mode, do you keep your money for multiplayer?

Seeing as the single player and multiplayer are seamlessly interlinked any money made offline can be used online and vice versa.

2. Is single player and mutliplayer like 2 different games?

See above.

3. How do you give people money/cars?

The first method was sell a car via trade cheap but they got snatched up so the best way is to give the money to the other person by buying a cheap car or bike for the value of the vehicle wanted or money wanting to be transferred. Example your mate wants to buy a McLaren F1 but doesn't have the money, tell them to buy an Audi A3 and put it up for $1m, you purchase it, funds are transferred

4. What is there to do when online?

There is many things to do, you can drive the island and cruise with friends or strangers alike, you can explore off road or of course you can do the multiplayer races. Choice is yours.

5. How much is XBL?

Not sure I know you can pay monthly, quarterly and yearly, I think you're in the USA so check here for more info: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/memberships/xbox360subscriptionplan.htm

6. Should I sell my ps2 and all its games and my digital camera for an Xbox 360? Why or why not?

Yes the PS2 is last gen, sure there's some quality games for it but this year and even in the upcoming months the Xbox 360 will have some killer titles that are well worth it. If you like racing, you have Forza Motorsport 2 and GTR. Every genre is catered for this year that's for sure ! Wait and see when the Xbox 360 Elite is coming also as this could drive down the price of 2nd hand or even new consoles.

More to come