We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What should I do?

FateFTL

Alright, I'm here debating with myself what I'm going to do.

Please post your answer and why I should do it.

Option 1: Sell my ps2 w/ all games, buy Test Drive Unlimited PC and a very good GFX card, I have all the other specs. (AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 3800+ 2.01GHz, 250GB HD @ 7200 RPM, GeForce 5500FX (hope to update with money), 1GB RAM, and Windows XP SP2.)

Option 2: Sell my ps2 w/ all games, buy an Xbox 360 and Test Drive Unlimited, (Earliest I can get is June) and have to pay the Xbox Live fees.

Option 3: You think I'm a spam whore who won't stop bitching. :ban:

So far:

Option 1

MadMax

The Driver

Sir. AlphaWhiskey

Option 2

danup001

Diablo

TOPGEAR DOG

Pherelas

nitrox

Option 3

I would say Option 2 because 2007 is some year for the 360 in terms of motorsport, shooters, action adventure and of course GTA IV with it's exclusive content, though the PS3 will more than likely have it's own exclusive content also. Plus you know you'll be playing games 3 years from now that look amazing and won't have to keep paying to upgrade your system.

The Xbox is really expensize unless you have loads on control, looking over i've bought so many extra bits for it and its cost me well over a grand but a PC can cost thats aswell. Xbox is fun but really if its only TDU you want then PC is the way to go, if you want all the games xbox is the way to do (I know PC can offer better gaming that xbox but that is stupidly expensive when you get to that level).

Im with option 1 because it will be cheaper. But you seriously need a better card than posted above. Here is the one i use, it runs great! But what is your motherboard type? AGP (dieing out) or PCP (new comps) ?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121029

* Note that that isnt exactaly the same card, search for the ATI Radeon x1900 Pro *