We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking at a Tuscan 2

Pherelas

Just got back from looking at a Tuscan 2 Convertible that my dad's looking to buy, looks superb, sounds great and fairly rare. Just been on TDU and where people say theve done it well, they really havn't to be honest.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/TVRTuscan2.jpg

Picture is the dealer one, might stick my own up later if I can be bothered.

Dad just bought one but not one of the ones he was looking at.

It's quite nice, drak blue, brand new 4 litre, here's the link to the dealer website if your intressted.

http://www.henley-tvr.com/servlets/sfs;jsessionid=51EC545789EEB80544783E5FE3BDB640?t=/contentManager/onStory&e=UTF-8&i=1133787598038&l=0&active=no&ParentID=1133791809424&StoryID=1166091642492

The pictures are terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

w00t, got a deal with some importing guy's here that import TVR, if i'm old enough to drive AND when i have my drive license, i'm getting a TVR SAGARIS (!!) fully payed by my parents and grandparents :excited::excited:

now these are one of the moments i wanna be 18 :eek_blue:

greetz :monkeydance::dance:

w00t, got a deal with some importing guy's here that import TVR, if i'm old enough to drive AND when i have my drive license, i'm getting a TVR SAGARIS (!!) fully payed by my parents and grandparents :excited::excited:

That's suicidal. Sorry but a person who has only just got there driving licence shouldn't be driving a 400bhp car, especially when it doesn't have traction control or any other computers. Was talking to a sales person when my dad was out on a test drive and he was saying that its perfect up to a point then you dead. It will bite and throw you off the road at a ridiculous speed which is all right on a open track (where he did it) but on the open road.

I may not drive so don't know how it is but unless your a driving god at 18 you would be an idiot to be driving one of these. Sorry but you here stories of this. A person near were I live took his dads Tuscan out to show off with his mate and didn't come back. Hit a tree at 80mph and killed them both.

That's suicidal. Sorry but a person who has only just got there driving licence shouldn't be driving a 400bhp car, especially when it doesn't have traction control or any other computers. Was talking to a sales person when my dad was out on a test drive and he was saying that its perfect up to a point then you dead. It will bite and throw you off the road at a ridiculous speed which is all right on a open track (where he did it) but on the open road.

I may not drive so don't know how it is but unless your a driving god at 18 you would be an idiot to be driving one of these. Sorry but you here stories of this. A person near were I live took his dads Tuscan out to show off with his mate and didn't come back. Hit a tree at 80mph and killed them both.

well, not quite, my uncle drive's a sagaris, so he will give me some help on it, and yes it now it would be stupid to step in and take off with no knowledge, so you aren't gonna see me dead :eek_blue:

This is one of the moments i wanna have nice (rich) relatives. Im rolling on bus :(

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Car%20Pics/Tuscan8001.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Car%20Pics/Tuscan8002.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Car%20Pics/Tuscan8003.jpg

This is the one he has bought but is being a pain becouse of peper work (TVR are bust yet they still own the car). I though I would edit out my parents facesbut didn't work very well, oh well.

I love the effectivness of the back test plate, its hidden behind the roof.

the pictures look great but driving 400 BHP when youre 18 is suicidal like you said i see people even having trouble with a 100 BHP FWD honda so i dont wanna know how this ends than :p

They way you worded that sounded like you were saying that I was buying that car at 18. I certainly won't be driving the thing. Nitrox is the one who claims to be getting a Segaris at 18. You may have missed the commer, but oh well.