We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lexus LS460 and GS450h FREE soon...

Eudemon

This was mentioned in the atari boards and is new info so thought I'd post it up: http://www.testdriveunlimited.com/download/

Appears we will be getting 2 new Lexus' soon.

Lexus LS460 Photomode Pictures:

(Click images below to view larger image)

This was mentioned in the atari boards and is new info so thought I'd post it up: http://www.testdriveunlimited.com/download/

Appears we will be getting 2 new Lexus' soon.

Lexus LS460 Photomode Pictures:

(Click images below to view larger image)

tdu-lexusls460-001.jpg

tdu-lexusls460-002.jpg

tdu-lexusls460-003.jpg

tdu-lexusls460-004.jpg

tdu-lexusls460-005.jpg

tdu-lexusls460-006.jpg

Lexus GS450h later tonight...

Lexus GS450h later tonight...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lexus LS450 and GS450h FREE soon...

tbh i probably wont drive these cars , no thrill in the game for me

Im with you there but will download them so I can see them. I'm into small light cars I can try and drive with wheel at the moment. Oh and the Lambo merchilargowatsit.

Anyway, these are great for a motorway cruise but that gets boring farily quicky, yer and good cruise material.

IRL these cars are nearly unhearable from inside.

How is it in the Lexus already in game for you XBox users?

But still i'd like more to see some beemer or a genuine porsche, though it's impossible :(

Oh and btw

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

LOL!

Man I wish Atari would get people in who know what they're doing with their image and sites. That Brera image has been there since the day before they released that DLC Pack and it's such a simple fix that it's pretty messed up why it hasn't been done yet !

These new Lexus' should provide those of you that prefer a luxury sport sedan with plenty of power and decent handling. Since it was posted on the website that they were available for download, I have been monitoring the site and marketplace. This could be signs of an upcoming DLC pack. They don't have long before Forza 2 comes out and they need to get a good deal of cars on to marketplace in order to keep their edge in the racing genre.

smokey102977.png

That site was usually very reliable when it came to mentioning new DLC, the night before when the 3rd Pack was mentioned, the actual DLC was on the MP the next day !

Here's hoping to tomorrow.

Oh and :welcome: to the board.

Thanks for the welcome! I have tried to keep my ear to the ground on the upcoming DLC packs. I was in my Lab hours here at school checking the site when it was posted. The last one was posted while I was in class. You are correct in that the vehicles were available right after they were posted online last time. The story was that they were supposed to have uploaded the content last night........but that apparently didn't happen.