We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

strange profile problem

neilgt

Yes I know wath that is, it happened to me to...But I wasn't so lucky as you, I stayed at the same level but the races I had already did were all to be passed again, and I had a great sume of cash and enormus number of points in online races and the island had already been all most totally explored...:huh_blue::headbang:

This happened a month ago I think, but I still have problems! The only races I do that stay complete are the transportation ones, the rest doenst register my wins...It's one of the worst bugs of this game, I just wating for the patch, hope it will heal this problem and many others...:damnit::eek_blue:

hi there, this is not a lucky problem im really sorry to say this but your save game got corrupted and if you kept going like this , there is no use, alot of people have the same problem and i learn this the hard way , you have to start again and back up your save game every time because it will happen again and again, the roads that you drove will disappear and you have to drive it again alot of things that you will not be registered plus the game will get slower and when you go to news you will see alot of strange things and the game will crash more often,, it happened to me when i reach 50% and all i had to do is to delete my save game and start again, for more help go to this link http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=52861

good luck till the patch comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Happened to me aswell, I got a bald guy with leather gloves :(

However the weird thing was that only parts of the road reset so half of my map is now filled with short lines of discovered road. I'll try getting a pic to show you what I mean. Also had the races reset and the weird thing in the news tab.