We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Offline and Online

Robbie

okay, i need some help here, very confused on XBL and that thing...please help me apart from flaming on my n00bish english...

so heres my question, now i have an OFFLINE account, and im happy about it 68% done, pulled over a couple of times, im good...

so heres my question, i think ive asked alot on the atari forums but i still dont get it, what if i get my OFFLINE account ONLINE on xbox live gold, so that would defineatly make me ONLINE and play with others like you guys, so could i go offline and play with AIs or am i stuck online?

also, if possible, tell me everything you know on this...

thanks

Robbie-

there is another way of playing offline, you can go into settings while in freeride, select Online and deselect "allow online interaction", this will allow you to do online things, like drive in challenges etc, but freeride will act like it does in offline mode, i.e. AI drivers that you can instant challenge

A lot of people don't realise you can switch between offline and online via your options without having to signout of Live at all. While playing online and the servers show as available goto Options > Online > and press X to disable Allow online interactions and you'll be offline with police and AI. Then when you wish to go back online do the same again but activate Online interactions and you'll swap to online instantly. :D

Note: The servers must be available to be able to do this though, they can't be offline or it will ask you to return to the main menu.