We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Club Banner

eleKtro

Good, some pics now try and get different cars so we got a Murcy, lets see some oldies and just some different cars 2 add flavour! lol

Yes I did plan to use different cars but the weather was changing so it was a bit of a rush. I didn't want to risk coming out of the game after trying to connect for over 45mins :(

I will get some more with different cars.

I think the location of the last 3 pics will be the best place for the photo for the sig. Would everyone in the TDU Central club be happy with this location?

If so tell me what car and colour you want and I will see if I can get it to that location.

So what about the pics we had taken in that cruise S7NG3R and Enos, you don't wanna put them here is that it?

Madmax, not a bad banner dude with the Koneig, a good start for a more elaborated one...If you need help on the making, just say, since I study Design, maybe I can do some nice stuff...LOL

So what about the pics we had taken in that cruise S7NG3R and Enos, you don't wanna put them here is that it?

Madmax, not a bad banner dude with the Koneig, a good start for a more elaborated one...If you need help on the making, just say, since I study Design, maybe I can do some nice stuff...LOL

Hehe Enos made his banner out of it but my car was just a black blob with silver wheels :)

You get a lot of shadow if the sun is not high in the sky.