We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Club Banner

eleKtro

Ok me and Stinger have been talking and I am going to make a banner for our TDU-C club. But we thought it would be better if we got more people involved so here's the idea. I'm going to make a banner but I need pictures and I'm looking for a picture of a stretch of road from TDU so it's up to you to take some nice screenshots if you can't it's ok. Because there's one more thing. I'm not sure what car to use as main picture on the banner. Me and Stinger agreed to use The Koeniegsegg but that might not appeal to everyone, so please either post a picture or reply saying what car you would prefer to see or both.

Was playing around, and did this, but it's 1 mb in file size ( doh ).

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MadMax2506/Banners%20%20Logos/TDU-C.gif

Thanks All.

nice banner i just dont rerally like the NFS carbon/most wanted (or w/e version it is from) font on "Test Drive Unlimited Central". Also you could use a few A class cars instead of just the koenig. It is a fast car and all but it lacks some ... hum... charisma

I used Photoshop CS2 to make the whole banner no other program.

Sorry about the font Forza this banner was just a test of what I had in mind. I didn't realize it was a NFS font apologies. I will look for the TDU font when I make the banner, Enzo talk to Stinger about the banner information you can make one to then everyone will choose which one they like best, gives us a variety.

I used the Koenigsegg because it's the first thing that popped to my head, but we don't have to use that car, but I see you all posting cars that you would like to have in the banner, but obviously it's not possible to have all these cars in the banner, so we need a car that everyone will agree on using.

Thanks.

How about people take photos of their favourite cars on their favourite road, as long as the lights good and post it on here so MadMax (or me if im feeling confident) can mess around with the photos I.e. Moulding pictures/cars together or fading backgrounds... E.T.C. So people get to work and take a still picture with no smoke coming off the back tyres *cough* Stinger... With good light and we will have a good Club Avatar and a even better Club Signature! Thank you and Goodnight! So just post your Pictures onto this thread...

True Breed

Been reading this thread and thinking about the cars.

How about something more classic, a true breed to mankind.

A car with awsome grunt and good looks.

I suggest a cars like the gt500,288,daytona or gt40.

Real cars that are not packed with battery pack to keep them running.

Cars that drift in style, cars that are proud to be cars.

So there you have my 10 cents for all its worth.

:monkeydance: