We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I'm off LIVE for good now!!!

Nipper

little tip guys, check the 'TB Nipperz Video' thread, might be on 2nd page or at the bottom of 1st page.

dont worry, vids will still be aplenty

and im not Drift King, im gettin annoyed about a whole host of other stuff too

Tribals vs DUI, Hypno stealing my moves then claiming he invented it (360 spin anyone, i kno i didnt invent it, but i was the first person to actually go for it on TDU)

so, all in all one of these things is bearable, all of them just gets intolerable.

ill still be here on TDUC to help out and give advice etc etc

dont worry about it baldy, i aint gonna get nasty, no need nor point.

seeing that was more of an insight into what people think, shame it was the straw that broke the camels back though.

i respect diablo fully for being honest, only reason i am slightly annoyed is that noone told me about it, i found it by accident when lookin on ForzaCentral to check out Inyu's background.

Nipper, well I for one will miss cruising with you if you're going to stay clear of being online. I don't subscribe to Forza Central so I've no idea what's been said over there. But remember this sometimes you get idiots in all sorts of places ... especially in online games and forums.

Take care mate and hope to cruise with you again in the future

Well, after reading what your gonna do, I would sat "Do it", if your really gonna write "I'm gonna stay offline" because people don't like me, your acting like a 6 year old girl, just read what people said about you and try to act on those comments. Don't come to a forum looking for attention just because 1 or 2 people have pointed out some problems with you, its xbox live, who gives a crap what people think of you. From the comments above alot of people like you, so act like a girl and come cryin because a few people don't like you.

Well, after reading what your gonna do, I would sat "Do it", if your really gonna write "I'm gonna stay offline" because people don't like me, your acting like a 6 year old girl, just read what people said about you and try to act on those comments. Don't come to a forum looking for attention just because 1 or 2 people have pointed out some problems with you, its xbox live, who gives a crap what people think of you. From the comments above alot of people like you, so act like a girl and come cryin because a few people don't like you.

oh well

If you dont like what he is doing, dont post about it, problem solved

While I can understand what your doing it certainly isn't going to much in my opionion. I respect you for being mature about it but you can't let a couple of people put you off live when most of us just know your fairly loud but a good person and good fun to race/cuise with.

If you feel there talking behind your back, they really arn't. There on an open forum which they know you know about. Taking the video's is wrong and you say your going to talk to him, he really should have done that.

If i'm missunderstanding anything sorry but I just think going off Live, which you paid for, if a bit extreme to get away from a couple of people who have said bad things about you.

Yer man, its XBOX Live. If it was some serious real world issues, I could, as well as Im sure everyone else would, understand. But its people who are however old acting like children on the internet. You need never meet these people face to face, their only connection with you is either through a forum or through a friends list, and you can cut off all communication with them quickly if it bothers you that much.

Sitting offline forever, especially if you've paid your subscription for Live, is going to solve nothing.