We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[FINAL!]Forza 2 delayed again

Guest mellors_

I believe the game is done, not saying it is or anything but I'm thinking Turn 10 are now on a well deserved break until the release.

errr, if it was finished it would be at Certifieing stage

unless they are holding it back on purpose (which i doubt)

Let's just say I can't say where it's at but you can guess.

arent you just guessing anyway :wtf:

my guess (and after 3 years of being in the trade) my guess is that the demo is certifying, and will be out half way through next month is my prediction

as for the full game, i think they are polishing (i hope they are after seeing the Mugello Video) and gettin it prepped for Certification beginning of next month, to be released by either the end of next month or on the first friday

anyone else got any predictions?

There was a video a little while back saying they were still fixing stuff (like the people in the cars) but it looked pretty finished. I don't think there taking a break, that will come after the game is out out (well after first patch). I think its something to do with paperwork, don't know the industry enough to really know though.

I haven't reserved it yet, was going to do it on my birthday (15th April) but couldn't be bothered really......will just wait till launch day now and see if I can grab a copy there and then ;)

Rumours are abound that the demo will hit this Friday coming (May 4th) but details are non-confirmed at the site at which I looked (forzacentral), speculation says that is also the day the game goes 'gold'.....so looking like 2-3 weeks after that.....so the 25th May looks almost a cert, well as long as the rumours are correct which so far have been.

Here hoping anyway ;)