We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Platinum have a lots of problems

alexanderbilar

Question

Hello, First I want to say I realt appreciate the TDU Platinum and have already well over 35 hours with a lots of problems and now its unplayble and wonder if somebody know the problems? They are way to many problems to count, but some crucial problems I realy want to be solved:

The game is getting totalt fucked up driving the R34 mines (see picture below) and the delivery mission is not possible to get finished, once I finish the game crashes, same thing with AE86 mission and 5-6 races including tour the island is not even possible to start and the game will just crash. But without the platinum it start without any problems. Also the traffic cars and the trucks are very buggy. I have tried a multiple of vanilla versions of TDU but the problems are similar, with some differences.. for example some race/delivery was possible to drive.. the R34 mines delivery mission the game will always be fucked up at the exact same location, 17km on one version and 23km on some other. Even driving the car its self will the game sooner or later be fucked up.. but driving many other cars is no problem . It is any possible solution?

haha-NSX.png

broken-R34.png

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

It looks like a graphics glitch try updating your graphics card drivers

I have tried, it so much more problems than graphics with some cerian cars. Why it is no problem to driving other cars and the original game without any issues? I coud play my first 10 hours with other cars without any issues.

14 hours ago, alexanderbilar said:

I have tried, it so much more problems than graphics with some cerian cars. Why it is no problem to driving other cars and the original game without any issues? I coud play my first 10 hours with other cars without any issues.

The file of one of the machines may be damaged, most likely the one that crashes the game, try reinstalling the game

3 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

The file of one of the machines may be damaged, most likely the one that crashes the game, try reinstalling the game

I have Tried to re install the game 3-4 times, also tested a different vanilla version of the TDU as well, the problems are the same but different.. its some cars and mission that not works on the platinum.. I also played a lots of TDU2 unofficial path without any issues.

I guess its maybe some problems with the platinum its self ?

I Had EXACTLY the same problem/sulution in this reddit thred when I installed the game, I was close to give up the platinum entirely.

I installed tha same waw Nick-synth did

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/tdu/comments/tkfef1/endless_loading_screen_with_platinum_mod/&ved=2ahUKEwiNi4Sq8b6FAxVmERAIHaxLBaMQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw26dL_E266YmM_BBFbxqEuI

20 hours ago, alexanderbilar1 said:

I have Tried to re install the game 3-4 times, also tested a different vanilla version of the TDU as well, the problems are the same but different.. its some cars and mission that not works on the platinum.. I also played a lots of TDU2 unofficial path without any issues.

I guess its maybe some problems with the platinum its self ?

I Had EXACTLY the same problem/sulution in this reddit thred when I installed the game, I was close to give up the platinum entirely.

I installed tha same waw Nick-synth did

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.reddit.com/r/tdu/comments/tkfef1/endless_loading_screen_with_platinum_mod/&ved=2ahUKEwiNi4Sq8b6FAxVmERAIHaxLBaMQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw26dL_E266YmM_BBFbxqEuI

Check your system for errors and viruses, this may be the problem

12 hours ago, alexanderbilar1 said:

Already done

perhaps the game version is faulty or incompatible with the mod, or disable software that conflicts with the game such as Xfire, Steam, MSi afterburner

Edited by andrey zyb

With game version is comparable with this mod?

I dont use steam or anything 

I read somewhere about some with similar problems and some 4GB exes folder helped,  but I cannot find it in any if my tdu platinum versions, it is possible to get it somewhere?

I tried some exe i founded here on turbo duck but it was no difference 

Edited by alexanderbilar1

10 hours ago, alexanderbilar1 said:

With game version is comparable with this mod?

I dont use steam or anything

I read somewhere about some with similar problems and some 4GB exes folder helped, but I cannot find it in any if my tdu platinum versions, it is possible to get it somewhere?

I tried some exe i founded here on turbo duck but it was no difference

1.66A is compatible with the mod