We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yay Finally Champion.

LiamHayden

I finally became champion tonight after sepnding nearly all my money to get the cars needed. I only have $123,000 (approx left) but it was worth it I suppose.

But one question. When I became champion it said; ''Restart the game, New Content''

What is the new content??

Lol Yeh. You know that race in the middle of the island where you get $70,000 for 180mph in heavy traffic?

Well I do that loads and I have made about $20 million in total but only ever had like $10 million in the bank. I should have saved it instead of buying random cars. :(

having champ stat myself and the first thing i do (when my bloody 360 is repaired) is buying HC mode and a RUF RT12, and maybe a F40

now i'm so ****ing bored cuz i wan't my 360 :(

enjoy mate !!

ps.: u don't need to restart the game cuz u unlock the track ? maybe u bought some cars in the past that only available for champ or smthing like that ?

Guest Johansen
Yeh, Diablos right, Ace does sund cheesy. But no all cars are available to every rank arent they?

yes they are all avaiable. not all since some cars you have to unlock to get but thats only concepts.